BY PANTENE

24-Hour Humidity Resistance.
Our Extra Strong Hold Hairspray will give you a Level 4 holding power for 24 hours.

USAGE:

WHO: You want Extra Strong Hold Hairspray that can handle the humidity beautifully.
WHEN: Use as a daily finishing spray to keep your amazing style.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair for great hold.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Kim B.
Berwick, NB
It's hard for me to find a hairspray that holds but is not too heavy for my fine hair. I love this hair spray!!
Nicole D.
Ottawa, ON
I got a small one to take on my purse and I loved it. It is a must have! Leaves your hair beautiful with a great texture.
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
I have very thin and fine hair and it is really hard to hold a curl in my hair. This hair spray has changed my curls and the curls actually stay all night long out at a bar. I love this stuff!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Styling Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray 1 oz (trial size) Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
carolina c.
Pantene has repaired, nourished, hydrated, sealed tips, improved frizz and the weakness of my hair. With this new presentation I feel more confident of this brand
Elizabeth P.
chicago
Really love this product. I find myself using it everytime I'm styling my hair. I also use it just to keep my hair in place, since I have very curly hair. It really works and keeps a strong hold! Strongly recommend.
Kara S.
Xenia, OH
This hair spray was okay but it left a fairly sticky residue in my hair. The smell was great and the hold definitely worked, but I think next time I'll look for a little less sticky brand.
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
My new fave! Best scent ever, and nice flexible hold on my long waves! This has replaced my other brand!!
Jackie W.
This is my favourite hairspray, it never lets me down. It does not leave a yucky build up on my hair. It locks in my style and lasts all day! It has a light smell. I would recommend this hairspray, I am never without it!
Jennifer P.
I like the Pantene Pro V products however, the hair sprays don't typically hold as strongly as they claim. In order to get a strong hold you are requiered to use an over abundant amount of product.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire , QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?

Amazon