BY PANTENE #87 in Hairspray

24-Hour Humidity Resistance.
Our Extra Strong Hold Hairspray will give you a Level 4 holding power for 24 hours.

USAGE:

WHO: You want Extra Strong Hold Hairspray that can handle the humidity beautifully.
WHEN: Use as a daily finishing spray to keep your amazing style.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair for great hold.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Nicole D.
NEPEAN, ON
I got a small one to take on my purse and I loved it. It is a must have! Leaves your hair beautiful with a great texture.
carolina c.
Pantene has repaired, nourished, hydrated, sealed tips, improved frizz and the weakness of my hair. With this new presentation I feel more confident of this brand
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Styling Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray 1 oz (trial size) Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Elizabeth P.
chicago
Really love this product. I find myself using it everytime I'm styling my hair. I also use it just to keep my hair in place, since I have very curly hair. It really works and keeps a strong hold! Strongly recommend.
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
I have very thin and fine hair and it is really hard to hold a curl in my hair. This hair spray has changed my curls and the curls actually stay all night long out at a bar. I love this stuff!
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I’m not a fan or this hairspray at all. It definitely didn’t give any volume and if anything it weighed my hair down. My curls become loose within a couple of hours after applying the product. It is an expensive spray on top of this.
Jess K.
This hairspray is serious about being maximum hold! I have hair that's a little hard to tame, and this does the job. I've used the level 5 which is like enough hold to keep your updo together at a wedding on a dance floor, but there is a little stiffness, so I would try a lower level for everyday use!
Camila A.
O cabelo fica brilhoso, macio e super saudável, gostei muito dele, não uso sempre, mas sempre q preciso ! Recomendo bastante a linha Pantene
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hairspray Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
María V.
This is an excellent product, I use it to fix the hairstyles of my models in my work, its consistency and finish are very natural and its aroma is not strong, it is of long duration which provides security for my models, so I am totally sure that Your hair is lucira intact at all times, does not mistreat the hair and is moisturizing, is not dry, or sticky. I love.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?