BY PANTENE #83 in Hairspray

24-Hour Humidity Resistance.
Our Extra Strong Hold Hairspray will give you a Level 4 holding power for 24 hours.

USAGE:

WHO: You want Extra Strong Hold Hairspray that can handle the humidity beautifully.
WHEN: Use as a daily finishing spray to keep your amazing style.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair for great hold.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Athea L.
Terre haute, IN
I'm thinking about this Pantene spray if it's ok to my hair I'm using 3minute miracle conditioner  and it's smooth
Yanelis A.
Tampa, FL
I personally don't use hairspray , it damages your hair & mine is extra curly so I decide not to even stress it out with junk
Raquel R.
Rio de Janeiro
UMAampola de três minutos também me anima muito. Melhora muito meu csbelo que oor causa da tintura fica meio seco.
Melissa R.
Although this hairspray held most of my curls, it left them really hard and crispy like. It left my hair really frizzy and dry. My hair felt really damaged after using that I had to immediately stop using it.
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
Leaves My Hair Way To Hard. I Do Get The Extra Strong Hold But I Try To Put As Little As Possible. Other Than That It Smells Really Nice.
dee m.
Ermine, KY
Do not like this hair spray. It smells horrible. Plus it didn't hold my hair and its was extra strong . Would not by it again.
Kate H.
Edmonton
This hairspray works okay but not my first choice. I am not one who is sensitive to smells but this hairspray is horrid for it. My hair smells like this hairspray for days afterwards and gives me major headaches. Overall not my favorite product. Went back to my old brand after a couple attempts with this one.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I’m not a fan or this hairspray at all. It definitely didn’t give any volume and if anything it weighed my hair down. My curls become loose within a couple of hours after applying the product. It is an expensive spray on top of this.
Valerie M.
This product is good, i often i use it but i would have to buy it more to see the result in detail.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this product for free at my local planet fitness where they give out tester product samples. But I absolutely hate the smell! Makes me nauseous, it's a very fake chemically smell that's attempting to smell good. The hold is decent but honestly the smell isn't worth it. The smell lasts all day while the hold does not
SARA M.
Pointe Claire , QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?