BY PANTENE #62 in Hairspray

24-Hour Humidity Resistance.
Our Extra Strong Hold Hairspray will give you a Level 4 holding power for 24 hours.

USAGE:

WHO: You want Extra Strong Hold Hairspray that can handle the humidity beautifully.
WHEN: Use as a daily finishing spray to keep your amazing style.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair for great hold.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Stephanie C.
Tampa, FL
I have very thick hair and it's hard for me to get a spray that actually holds my hair without having to use too much ! This works perfectly ! Great hold ! And doesn't leave any white flaky resedue on the hair
Carol M.
Waterbury , CT
I am truly in love with this brand. I use all the products in this brand. this hairspray in my opinion is he best on the market. strong hold and its long lasting hold. ugh can't live with out it. 😍😍😍
Liberty M.
Apache Junction, AZ
This product is exactly what the label tells you. It's a very strong holding spray. I've done several theater shows and we've had to do some pretty crazy hairstyles. This product really hold those curls are those crazy voluminous updos that we've had to create for the stage.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
This product not only smells great but also has great hold. It doesn't make my hair crunchy and still allows my hair to have plenty of bounce without being too weak to keep my hair in place. This product is absolutely wonderful!! I love it!!!
Jackie G.
El Monte, CA
This hair spray is great! I baught it about 3 months ago and i finally started using it for worck, the hold is strong, long lasting, the smell is actually somewhat nice, most of all when showering it does not take long to wash out. I can defenitly recommend this product.
larisa b.
I don't really use hairspray often. Just for special occasions or when I'm bored. Nonetheless it did the job and very well, I always love the smell of Pantene products and it was great on my hair.
Jennifer P.
I like the Pantene Pro V products however, the hair sprays don't typically hold as strongly as they claim. In order to get a strong hold you are requiered to use an over abundant amount of product.
Tiffany F.
Stephens City, VA
This works as well as pricey, highend hairspray and holds my hair all day. It does not flake or leave a residue. It works well in high humidity and does not leave my hair feeling stiff or crunchy.
Lauren C.
Richfield, NC
An okay hairspray. Works for my fly always and that's all I really need it for. I have straight, silky hair. I do have to say the smell is nice for a hairspray. I wouldn't consider it very long lasting. By the end of the day I can tell it has worn off. I may buy again
Jayme C.
Wheeling, WV
I don't really love hair spray because it always seems to leave a crunchy feeling but this spray was less dramatic & held just enough without leaving much residue behind. Overall good product.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?