BY PANTENE

24-Hour Humidity Resistance.
Our Extra Strong Hold Hairspray will give you a Level 4 holding power for 24 hours.

USAGE:

WHO: You want Extra Strong Hold Hairspray that can handle the humidity beautifully.
WHEN: Use as a daily finishing spray to keep your amazing style.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair for great hold.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Buy on Amazon
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Received this hairspray as a voxbox, and soo glad I did! I holds my thick hair even on windy days! Cant wait to see how it works when it starts getting warmer with humidity. Downside is that its not available in our local stores yet, so until then I'll be ordering online :)
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
I have used a lot of different big brand name hair spray, good quality but expensive. Saw an expert on TV suggesting this Pantene hair spray and wanted to try it out. I'm so very glad I did. This Pantene Pro-V Maximum Hold Hair Spray is excellent, smells so good, holds hair so nicely for a very long time, and the price is so reasonable. I'm going to stick with this hair spray from now on.
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Just got my first VoxBox and was excited to find Pantene max hold hairspray inside! I was very impressed with this product. I have very frizzy curly hair and this hairspray did a pretty good job of holding my curls. Very impressed! 👍🏻👍🏻
Stephanie H.
Deland, FL
I love this hair spray! Holds all day. Use it on my hair and my daughters. Lasts all of us throughout whatever we have going on in our days. The smell is pleasant and fresh. Other hair sprays are sometimes sticky and don't smell as nice. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Jackie D.
Woodville, OH
Holds well in light to moderate winds. Doesn't initially weigh down my hair. I can tolerate the smell, but I'm sensitive to many scents so I don't use every day. I do need to reapply after a few hours as my hair is dense and heavy and eventually all sprays droop. Overall very satisfied.
Brianne P.
Paradise, CA
This hairspray has a great hold and didn't make my hair feel crunchy or anything. The thing that surprised me the most was that it smelled great, not over powering like you are trying to gas yourself. Definitely a product I'll recommend to others. This product was sent to me to review.
Cassandra Z.
Uvalde, TX
The best smelling hair spray I've ever used. I use this product on my frizzy, thick, wavy hair. Defenitely does the job. I usually use this product when I curl/wave my hair. I really like it because it doesn't get sticky or crunchy throughout the day like other products I've used.
Julie O.
Danielson, CT
This product is wonderful my hair is thick and it holds my hair in place all day while I am at work. The scent isn't bad at all and it doesn't leave my hair heavy or weighed down. My hair is brown and very thick. I would definitely recommend it to others. Great price as well
Sharah L.
Lake Mary, FL
I am loving this hairspray! The price is excellent and the hold is even better. It doesn't make my hair stiff but will hold the curl or volume that I took the effort in doing while doing my hair. My hair is very fine and loses curl quickly, but not with this. I recommend!
Edna D.
Jacksonville, FL
Very good product! Did very well for my hair but by the end of the day it did kinda fall flat. But it's very hard to find a product that does hold the curl all day. This product did very well and did hold the curl in my hair a little longer then other brands I have used.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire , QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?