BY PANTENE #82 in Hairspray

24-Hour Humidity Resistance.
Our Extra Strong Hold Hairspray will give you a Level 4 holding power for 24 hours.

USAGE:

WHO: You want Extra Strong Hold Hairspray that can handle the humidity beautifully.
WHEN: Use as a daily finishing spray to keep your amazing style.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair for great hold.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

mary n.
Orange, CA
Pantene hair spray is good. Its hold pretty well. But its not as good as other brands i tried. When applied too much, the hair can get hard and clumpy. On hot humid days or if u sweat, it does not hold at all. They are pretty cheap compared to other brands
taylor h.
Griswold, IA
Favorite hairspray I have found. I have super thin straight as a board hair, and this stuff keeps my hair in place, doesn't block humidity well though as claimed.
Hannah H.
I don't use hairspray all too often anymore, but when I did: this was my go-to! It holds well and you don't have to completely douse yourself! The smell isn't terrible and it's pretty inexpensive.
Keely C.
Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hairspray

Works very well on long thick hair. It holds until you wash it out. It smells amazing and is very effective.
Lisa T.
Graniteville, VT
My hair is very fine in texture and I have a hard time finding a hair spray that will hold my curls from my curling iron. This Pantene Pro-V hair spray works very well on my hair. My curls hold all day without looking like "helmet hair". The only thing I would add is to hold the can back a good distance from your head. This has a very powerful blast and can dislodge your styled hair if you hold it too close to your head. I'll definitely re-purchase this product.
Evelyn B.
I have been using this product from the moments it was sent to me to try from influenster and I like it so far. Even though it says it's max hold you can really customize it to meet your needs. With a light spray you get all day hold without the feeling of having product on and with a heavier spray you get the max hold the advertise. I'm not a big fan of the smell of the spray but it goes away after a few seconds so it's not that bad. I will definitely be buying it once this one is finished.
Kat Y.
Just bought this spray few days ago and my man uses it as well. He comes up to me today telling me how pleased he is with it how perfect it is as I was thinking the same thing. He said that when he uses it after it dries he can run his fingers through it without it being hard and he can style his hair EXACTLY how he wants to. I scrunched my hair with it and also saw the same outcome. And the scent is very lovely. He requested to purchase only this spray from now on. I'm sure he'd be fine with it as well if I'd find another that works just like it. But he's very well set with this one.
Mercedes S.
Buckner, MO
I have used this hair spray several times now since receiving it free from influenster to try. I have come to like it more and more after each time of using it. I have used it up close and I have used it from far away and it doesn't seem to make my hair hard. The smell is not the best, but doesn't last all day. I would recommend this hair spray to a friend.
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
Got this in my Influenster box today! I normally use Suave hairspray when I do because I hardly use it. When I do is when I leave my hair curly, and it is very unruly. This spray held well for awhile, but I only gave it 4 stars out of 5 because it's only a 4/5 on its hold (extra strong hold).
Cynthia Z.
Hayward , CA
My hair doesn't like to hold a curl on the rare occasion I do like to attempt it. last night was one of those occasions. This provided amazing hold with out making the hair too stiff. I woke up the next morning with my hair still curled! The photo shows after brushing it this morning.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?