BY PANTENE #87 in Hairspray

24-Hour Humidity Resistance.
Our Extra Strong Hold Hairspray will give you a Level 4 holding power for 24 hours.

USAGE:

WHO: You want Extra Strong Hold Hairspray that can handle the humidity beautifully.
WHEN: Use as a daily finishing spray to keep your amazing style.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair for great hold.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I’m not a fan or this hairspray at all. It definitely didn’t give any volume and if anything it weighed my hair down. My curls become loose within a couple of hours after applying the product. It is an expensive spray on top of this.
Wilmary G.
I have dark hair and it doesn't make my hair look flaky (white cast) and it lasts a very long time. The spray lasted well over 12 hours. I had it on for work and a rehearsal dinner. I also used it the next day to hold my curls for a wedding. I put it on at 11am and it lasted till 12am. Yes, that's two AM's.
Char L.
Got this for my curls decided to wand curl them for the first time and bought this spray without reading just because of the bottle size but look the presentation so cute makes you feel golden lol . Even though it wasn't for curls it still held them in place good buy
Meril C.
Love this hairspray! It will literally keep even the craziest hair and flyaways in place even in the hurricane winds!
Lasts all day and won’t leave your hair sticky!
Jaime M.
This hair spray is absolutely amazing. It is very long lasting and stays on for a long time. It has a very nice scent to it. It is super long lasting and keeps your hair locked for a long time. I recommend buying it!!
Jenna S.
Just bought Pantene Pro V Hair Spray last week, so far I'm beyond happy with it! It has great hold with out making hair unrealistically stiff. And the price was really good!
Tanya A.
El Cajon, CA
Works great !! It doesn’t leave your hair dry and patchy. It also adds volume to your hair. It actually gives your hair a nice shine. Also very smooth texture and the smell isn’t bad either.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
I have used a lot of different big brand name hair spray, good quality but expensive. Saw an expert on TV suggesting this Pantene hair spray and wanted to try it out. I'm so very glad I did. This Pantene Pro-V Maximum Hold Hair Spray is excellent, smells so good, holds hair so nicely for a very long time, and the price is so reasonable. I'm going to stick with this hair spray from now on.
Brittany C.
This stuff will HOLD your hair... for like days. It's a little much for me so I don't use it often, just on special occasions where I don't want my hair to move. The price is very reasonable. I love the way it smells too. It's a little strong on the aerosol tip, I feel like I smell and taste it for the entire day, at least it smells good I guess. I'll def be buying again and again in the future.
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hairspray I am in love with the Pantene Pro-V Pro-V style series it's humidity resistant 24 hours and I live in Florida so that comes in handy and it actually does the job and it holds down any curl any look it's definitely my go-to hair spray
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?