BY PANTENE

24-Hour Humidity Resistance.
Our Extra Strong Hold Hairspray will give you a Level 4 holding power for 24 hours.

USAGE:

WHO: You want Extra Strong Hold Hairspray that can handle the humidity beautifully.
WHEN: Use as a daily finishing spray to keep your amazing style.
HOW: Shake well and spray evenly on dry, styled hair for great hold.

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Water, Isobutane, Va/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propane, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance, Ammonium Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polysorbate 80, Mipa-Borate, Mea-Borate, Disiloxane, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Panthenol.

Nicole B.
college point
This hairspray held up my hair so nicely all day. It smells good, and I use when I curl my hair and it keeps it intact . It is a good price for the quality and I would definitely recommend it. I’m up to my second can.
Estella R.
Love this smell of this first of all ( might be weird to some people) it does give a strong hold, that’s lasting for curls. I usually wear weaves, and curl my weave and spray this, this product lasts a a while probably a year because I wear my natural hair. Ps. I tried to use this as a setting spray because I heard they used hair spray as setting spray back in the day ( I DONT RECOMMEND THat LOL) however it didn’t give me any bumbsvor pimples.
Dana D.
Well I love the smell of the hold isn’t the best and I feel like I’m always spraying double the amount to get Even a slight cold. It’s great for touchups but not good for the initial morning spray where you need it to hold all day
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
I’m not a fan or this hairspray at all. It definitely didn’t give any volume and if anything it weighed my hair down. My curls become loose within a couple of hours after applying the product. It is an expensive spray on top of this.
Meril C.
Love this hairspray! It will literally keep even the craziest hair and flyaways in place even in the hurricane winds!
Lasts all day and won’t leave your hair sticky!
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
Works great, is affordable, but it does have one setback... AEROSOL SMELL. It’s kind of strong. But the actual hairspray smells really good and holds really good! Hold your breath when spraying this one!
Jaime M.
This hair spray is absolutely amazing. It is very long lasting and stays on for a long time. It has a very nice scent to it. It is super long lasting and keeps your hair locked for a long time. I recommend buying it!!
Jenna S.
Just bought Pantene Pro V Hair Spray last week, so far I'm beyond happy with it! It has great hold with out making hair unrealistically stiff. And the price was really good!
Tanya A.
El Cajon, CA
Works great !! It doesn’t leave your hair dry and patchy. It also adds volume to your hair. It actually gives your hair a nice shine. Also very smooth texture and the smell isn’t bad either.
💅AJ G.
I love this hair spray and how it holds your hail I place but it just makes your hair a little hard but overall I do recommend and the hair spray washes out like shampoo
SARA M.
Pointe Claire , QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?

Amazon