BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Buy on Target*
Qiao D.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorite hair sprays. I have very thick coarse dry hair that can be frizzy and unruly on a daily basis. Many hair sprays don't seem to be able to hold my hair for more than a few minutes. In my experience aerosols work a lot better than non-aerosols for me, and this particular hairspray is great at keeping my hair in a manageable hold for most of the day.
Liberty M.
Apache Junction, AZ
This product is exactly what the label tells you. It's a very strong holding spray. I've done several theater shows and we've had to do some pretty crazy hairstyles. This product really hold those curls are those crazy voluminous updos that we've had to create for the stage.
Melissa T.
Victorville , Ca
I like this hair spray. I have curly hair that goes in my face if I don't use hair spray to hold it in place where I want it.. It has a nice scent. It works for me all day until I am ready to wash it out.
Kara S.
Xenia, OH
This hair spray was okay but it left a fairly sticky residue in my hair. The smell was great and the hold definitely worked, but I think next time I'll look for a little less sticky brand.
Krissa R.
Bloomington, CA
I love anything Pantene! The have the best smelling products out there and it visibly changes my hair. This serum gives my hair just enough shine and it's never too oily.
Tess R.
Middleburg, FL
My favorite hair spray. Would recommend this to friends. Works all day for a great style.
Candy G.
Cullman, AL
This product works great to be honest and I love it! Highly recommended it!
Kat Y.
Just bought this spray few days ago and my man uses it as well. He comes up to me today telling me how pleased he is with it how perfect it is as I was thinking the same thing. He said that when he uses it after it dries he can run his fingers through it without it being hard and he can style his hair EXACTLY how he wants to. I scrunched my hair with it and also saw the same outcome. And the scent is very lovely. He requested to purchase only this spray from now on. I'm sure he'd be fine with it as well if I'd find another that works just like it. But he's very well set with this one.
Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray, 14 oz Get shiny, healthy looking hair with Pantene's shampoos, conditioners, styling products and hair treatments, designed to meet your hair's individual needs
Edna D.
Jacksonville, FL
Very good product! Did very well for my hair but by the end of the day it did kinda fall flat. But it's very hard to find a product that does hold the curl all day. This product did very well and did hold the curl in my hair a little longer then other brands I have used.