BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Wilmary G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark hair and it doesn't make my hair look flaky (white cast) and it lasts a very long time. The spray lasted well over 12 hours. I had it on for work and a rehearsal dinner. I also used it the next day to hold my curls for a wedding. I put it on at 11am and it lasted till 12am. Yes, that's two AM's.
Maria C.
Penn Valley, PA
Omg the best hairspray, smell so good and doesn't hurt my hair Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray, 11 oz
Kristina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be a great hairspray you have to be able to do all the following: hold up in rain, high heat days, keep still the back of my ponytail, and stay strong through any sweat. This is the only hairspray I have tried in all these scenarios which really can do all these things. It really is maximum strength. The smell is there but its there on all hairsprays- and it dissipates pretty quickly. I love it- can't believe I've been living without it.
Kels L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this hairspray I love the nozzle on it and I love how it sprays in a balanced stream and it smells good
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray, 11 oz I am in love with the Pantene Pro-V Pro-V style series it's humidity resistant 24 hours and I live in Florida so that comes in handy and it actually does the job and it holds down any curl any look it's definitely my go-to hair spray
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff will HOLD your hair... for like days. It's a little much for me so I don't use it often, just on special occasions where I don't want my hair to move. The price is very reasonable. I love the way it smells too. It's a little strong on the aerosol tip, I feel like I smell and taste it for the entire day, at least it smells good I guess. I'll def be buying again and again in the future.
Camila A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
O cabelo fica brilhoso, macio e super saudável, gostei muito dele, não uso sempre, mas sempre q preciso ! Recomendo bastante a linha Pantene
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray held my daughter curls all day and she is Indian and has long thick hair and usually her curl bare falling before she even leaves the house so in my book I give it 10 stars
Chaishna P.
Hong Kong, Flat A, 16/F, Dan 6, 2-6 Fui You Street, Tsuen Wan, NT.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair spray. I always use this after I have a head shower. For me it's good if I use air dry and use it if I use blow dry my hair will be ruined.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is your grandpa to use on a date I don't like Instagram if it's good for friends people with friends in the night here and everything is a group of Jews that down I think people should use it more often. Like I could be like
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?