BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Emily L.
This product makes my curls look better and it holds them in place even when they get dry,and they look way better when my hair is wet
Jaime M.
This hair spray is absolutely amazing. It is very long lasting and stays on for a long time. It has a very nice scent to it. It is super long lasting and keeps your hair locked for a long time. I recommend buying it!!
Nicole D.
Nepean, ON
I got a small one to take on my purse and I loved it. It is a must have! Leaves your hair beautiful with a great texture.
Wilmary G.
I have dark hair and it doesn't make my hair look flaky (white cast) and it lasts a very long time. The spray lasted well over 12 hours. I had it on for work and a rehearsal dinner. I also used it the next day to hold my curls for a wedding. I put it on at 11am and it lasted till 12am. Yes, that's two AM's.
Maria C.
Penn Valley, PA
Omg the best hairspray, smell so good and doesn't hurt my hair Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray, 11 oz
Kristina A.
To be a great hairspray you have to be able to do all the following: hold up in rain, high heat days, keep still the back of my ponytail, and stay strong through any sweat. This is the only hairspray I have tried in all these scenarios which really can do all these things. It really is maximum strength. The smell is there but its there on all hairsprays- and it dissipates pretty quickly. I love it- can't believe I've been living without it.
Kels L.
I really love this hairspray I love the nozzle on it and I love how it sprays in a balanced stream and it smells good
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray, 11 oz I am in love with the Pantene Pro-V Pro-V style series it's humidity resistant 24 hours and I live in Florida so that comes in handy and it actually does the job and it holds down any curl any look it's definitely my go-to hair spray
Brittany C.
This stuff will HOLD your hair... for like days. It's a little much for me so I don't use it often, just on special occasions where I don't want my hair to move. The price is very reasonable. I love the way it smells too. It's a little strong on the aerosol tip, I feel like I smell and taste it for the entire day, at least it smells good I guess. I'll def be buying again and again in the future.
Camila A.
O cabelo fica brilhoso, macio e super saudável, gostei muito dele, não uso sempre, mas sempre q preciso ! Recomendo bastante a linha Pantene
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?