BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray, 11 oz
Great hairspray. Holds my style all day and doesn't feel crunchy or give you helmet head. One if my favorites! Smells great too!
dee m.
Ermine, KY
Do not like this hair spray. It smells horrible. Plus it didn't hold my hair and its was extra strong . Would not by it again.
Kristy M.
Bullhead City, AZ
My hair is stubborn and won't stay where I want it. This hairspray works great and the size makes it perfect to keep in my bag!
Margaret K.
Hilo, HI
I love how it holds my fine hair and it keeps it in place. I would recommend this product to people who have fine hair like me.
Ashley B.
Ward, AR
This hairspray is great! It has a very strong hold. It also smells pretty good. I have think, heavy hair and it hold all day.
Emily E.
Holton, KS
This gets the job done and at a affordable price. Several members of my family use this and we all have different hair types.
Stephanie M.
Newport News, VA
Held wand curls in for a week. Sprayed each section after it was curled and then once all over after I was done. Amazing job.
Ashley D.
Chandler, IN
This is absolutely amazing for when on the road and you need to get your hair perfect. When I travel it's the perfect size.
Belynda S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Pantene extra strong hold works wonders for my thin hair type. Keeps my hair EXACTLY how I want it to stay, all day/night.
Elizabeth H.
Hoover, AL
This actually works pretty well I didn't expect for it to work this well but it does and I just live it and it smells nice.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?