BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Buy on Walgreens*
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Los gel y spray en aerosol de pantene no los estoy utilizando y no sabre darle mi opinion de ellos en si...
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair a very hard to tame! This hairspray really controls all of my fly always and keeps the style! It didn't make my hair feel crunchy at all! And if I remember correctly it smelled pretty good! I would totally repurchase
Kristen M.
Brunswick, OH
I have the regular size not the travel size. I like this product it doesn't leave my hands or hair sticky. Most hair sprays ruin my styling products like straightener but this doesn't
Rose G.
Brooklyn, IA
Having fine fly away hair requires this necessary hair product. it holds the style on my head better with out making it feel crunchy.
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Styling Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray great product. Love it . Price and quality is great
member-06ead0e42
Like hard long hair and there are no lumps or that little thing like dirt in your hair.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drugstore brand hair spray for many reasons. The hold lasts all day, it smells really good, and it's super affordable. I love the smaller size for travel and on the go. It's also not damaging to my hair.
Amber V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray. It doesn't leave me with any sort of flakes even if I've used a lot on my very short hair. Smells pleasant and holds my hair in place all day!
CVT/ Ligia R.
Loved!! This Spray is very very strong fir my look, súper recommend. Fantástic
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always purchase one of these, at least 4 yimes a year. I keep it in my purse for touch ups throughout the day
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?