BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Lauren S.
My favorite hair spray! Keeps my hair in place without feeling crunchy. I don't use any other hairspray brands.
Julie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like products that smell good. I purchased this hairspray along with the shampoo & conditioner and it smells AMAZING and the hairspray is long lasting hold.
Trish S.
Cowen , wv
I love my Pantene Pro V Hairspray #4 extra strong hold my hair will not hold or stay in place without this so thankful I found it
Wendy B.
Although I am black this product works wonder to hold my hair in place! I leave home with the perfect look!
Carol M.
Waterbury , Ct
I am truly in love with this brand. I use all the products in this brand. this hairspray in my opinion is he best on the market. strong hold and its long lasting hold. ugh can't live with out it. 😍😍😍
Vanessa D.
My Favorite hairspray of all time! This hairspray lasts on your hair for the whole day without leaving any white stuff. It has an awesome hold and comes in travel size!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Received this in my Walmart beauty box today and was happy to see this product. It's 1.0 oz and it smells great. This will be a great traveling spray to take with me.
Monique Y.
Tucson, AZ
This product works great! Strong hold but still manageable. I recommend this product to everyone!
Bridget W.
Crystal Lake, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product it makes my hair soft but full. I will buy this product again.
Ali C.
This hair spray gives a good hold, there is also a clean smell and it is not that same old sticky hard feeling
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?