BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Anna D.
Okatie, SC
Doesn't leave hair stiff or gross! Love the product and use it daily. Can use with dry shampoo, and not feel like you need to wash your hair after using.
Drea L.
Texas City, TX
This is a perfect product. I really love and enjoy it. I recommend many of people to try this product. Not everyone will love it, but many will enjoy.
बेथानी स.
Decent staying power for the price point. They're are obviously better products but if you're running into the drugstore for a quick fix I'd recommend.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I love keeping a travel size hairspray in my purse and this doesn't disappoint! It keeps my fine hair from flying away and keeps my ponytail smooth!
Annissa B.
I love this spray it's perfect for after I straighten my hair I like the smell of it (I did receive this in my vox box complementary of influencer)
Sherry W.
This hairspray has a good smell to it. My hair is thin so it helps to hold it in place well, once i style it. It holds up in weather pretty good.
Melissa L.
I like to use this product in my hair cause after i style my hair and then spray it in my hair it holds my style,i recommend using this product!
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
I got this from the previous vox box and I absolutely love it. The best hairspray I've used for a while will definitely purchase when I run out
Stefanie i.
I really like this hairspray! It feels as if I'm not wearing anything on my hair and it has a really nice hold on my hair! Totally recommend!
Vicky M.
Farmersville, CA
This hairspray works pretty well. I like to throw my hair up in a bun and I have a lot of flyaway hairs and this spray keeps them in place.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?