BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Kristen M.
Brunswick, OH
I have the regular size not the travel size. I like this product it doesn't leave my hands or hair sticky. Most hair sprays ruin my styling products like straightener but this doesn't
Tracy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been really pleased with the Pantene products. It's worth checking out, especially if you are on a budget. I think their products work well, I also think they smell great, too!
Julieta H.
Altadena, CA
This makes my hair hold and make fall because when a hair spray product I use like it doesn't even hold the much and this product those it makes me happy my hair doesn't get in the was
Kassandra L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this hair spray. holds my hair and doesnt give it a nasty dirty look to my hair. does the job and you can find this at your local drug store for cheap
Jackie H.
This hairspray is one of my favorites. It gives you the same look right after you walk out of the salon. No matter where you go, this is the perfect hairspray.
Julie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like products that smell good. I purchased this hairspray along with the shampoo & conditioner and it smells AMAZING and the hairspray is long lasting hold.
Sara S.
Grovetown, GA
I really like this hair spray! What did it for me was the smell, it has a wonderful scent unlike other hair sprays I have tried! It works really well too!
Kira S.
Fouke, AR
I live in a very humid environment and it keeps my hair style all day. I also work in stressful conditions and I know this will keep my hair looking nice.
Anna D.
Okatie, SC
Doesn't leave hair stiff or gross! Love the product and use it daily. Can use with dry shampoo, and not feel like you need to wash your hair after using.
Morgan O.
Brookfield, CT
Pantene Pro-V hairspray provides just the right amount of 'stickiness'. It holds your hair without leaving it looking glued in place. I use it regularly.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?