BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Ana A.
Clyde Hill, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thin hair that makes it hard to style it and make it last. This made it possible for my curls to last for 5h of dancing and jumping and sweating without them moving from their place
Karyzma L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Pantene hairspray is really good! It holds very well but it is a bit hardening so if you like more natural hair then don't spray so much or not to close to your hair
Cynthia H.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product! Gives my hair and curls a nice hold without feeling caked on or stiff. My hair is soft, manageable but still holds the style for hours!
Vanessa D.
My Favorite hairspray of all time! This hairspray lasts on your hair for the whole day without leaving any white stuff. It has an awesome hold and comes in travel size!
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
This hairspray is probably the best one I have used. It has a nice smell not to strong. It's very long lasting it's the only hairspray that has kept my hair curled for a really long time. I would definitely buy it again.
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This says it is strong hold, but I don't think it truly is. I like to use just a lite amount to hold my hair slightly in place. I have to use a ton, and I mean a ton of this, to get it it barely hold my hair in place.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
Received this in my Walmart beauty box today and was happy to see this product. It's 1.0 oz and it smells great. This will be a great traveling spray to take with me.
Amber V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray. It doesn't leave me with any sort of flakes even if I've used a lot on my very short hair. Smells pleasant and holds my hair in place all day!
Jesse B.
Glenolden, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great if you want a good, solid hold. I don't personally like the sticky feeling or look of hair spray, so it's not my absolute favorite but it does the job!
Sandra Y.
Green Bay, WI
I love this!It holds my curls or hair in general when ever I'm going out to a party or school concert and it doesn't budge!It doesn't feel clumpy or make my hair stiff it feels like my normal hair😍
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?