BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray! I've been a Pantene girl since I was little. Their products have always worked so well. This is a great hairspray! It holds really well and smells amazing! It helps a lot with humidity as well!
Stephanie C.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick hair and it's hard for me to get a spray that actually holds my hair without having to use too much ! This works perfectly ! Great hold ! And doesn't leave any white flaky resedue on the hair
Carol M.
Waterbury , Ct
I am truly in love with this brand. I use all the products in this brand. this hairspray in my opinion is he best on the market. strong hold and its long lasting hold. ugh can't live with out it. 😍😍😍
larisa b.
I don't really use hairspray often. Just for special occasions or when I'm bored. Nonetheless it did the job and very well, I always love the smell of Pantene products and it was great on my hair.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Pantene Pro V products however, the hair sprays don't typically hold as strongly as they claim. In order to get a strong hold you are requiered to use an over abundant amount of product.
Billie V.
Newaygo, MI
Its hard finding a hair spray that works. I thought I would give this a shot. It keeps my hair in place after styling. Has all day hold and smells great. I use this all the time. I love it!!
Zahall A.
philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love my new hairspray. I tried so many hair sprays and none of them keeps my hair voluminous and has a very strong hold. A bonus is this smells so good and leaves my hair smelling really fresh.
Jayme C.
Wheeling, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really love hair spray because it always seems to leave a crunchy feeling but this spray was less dramatic & held just enough without leaving much residue behind. Overall good product.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
I have fine thin straight hair that is hard to keep in place. I love the hold that this hairspray gives and the size is nice because I can take it with me for a touch up and it smells good.
Mari G.
Shelley, ID
The Pantene extra hair spray was ok I guess, it did hold back the hair, good value and kinda pricey range... it had a good smile small bottle thought.. the only thing I didn't like was that my hair would get little white stuff later on during the day.
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?