BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Sarah G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I want my hair to be slick back in a pony tail or bun, I reach for this hair spray. All day, this keeps my baby hairs and fly aways at bay and smells really nice. I love how affordable it is and how strong hold it is.
Melissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this hairspray held most of my curls, it left them really hard and crispy like. It left my hair really frizzy and dry. My hair felt really damaged after using that I had to immediately stop using it.
Kenya B.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray held my daughter curls all day and she is Indian and has long thick hair and usually her curl bare falling before she even leaves the house so in my book I give it 10 stars
mary n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene hair spray is good. Its hold pretty well. But its not as good as other brands i tried. When applied too much, the hair can get hard and clumpy. On hot humid days or if u sweat, it does not hold at all. They are pretty cheap compared to other brands
बेथानी स.
Decent staying power for the price point. They're are obviously better products but if you're running into the drugstore for a quick fix I'd recommend.
Sherry W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray has a good smell to it. My hair is thin so it helps to hold it in place well, once i style it. It holds up in weather pretty good.
Jennifer M.
I have been using their products for the past 15 years. The hairspray is a number for extra strong hold. I would rate the hold as a medium.
Gloria A.
Ft Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is too expensive… And it smells bad, I prefer other brands but I use this in a pinch… I have nothing else to say on this product
Maria C.
Penn Valley, PA
Omg the best hairspray, smell so good and doesn't hurt my hair Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray, 11 oz
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells soooooooo good it's like heaven for me I used it once from my friend she bought it from walmart ...
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?