BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells soooooooo good it's like heaven for me I used it once from my friend she bought it from walmart ...
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
Really great hairspray. Actually holds texture and slightest curl at the ends without looking/feeling like helmet head.
henry c.
Grove City, PA
Good product, kept my hair they way i wanted it but a but for the price there are many others just as good for less.
Gail F.
Bethel, CT
Great product with a soft gentle hold that will keep you style in place all day .trial size is perfect for on the go
Ashley G.
Avon, NY
This hairspray is nice. It has a light fragrance and doesn't make my hair look greasy. It keeps hair in place nicely
Kels L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this hairspray I love the nozzle on it and I love how it sprays in a balanced stream and it smells good
cheryl s.
Stillwater, NY
I use this on a daily basis to help control some of the wave in my hair and i love it...I find it works very well
Carrie  y.
Jefferson City, MO
Love the smell of this and it holds my hair great. It doesn't have that heavy alcohol feel and washed out easily.
Ali C.
This hair spray gives a good hold, there is also a clean smell and it is not that same old sticky hard feeling
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
I love when i do curls in my hair it... It helps stay longer n lasting i get super excited using the hair spray
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?