BY PANTENE

Keep your beautiful style strong all day long with the extra strong holding power of Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray. It holds hair in place for 24 hours and is humidity resistant, so you can unleash your style around the clock. Brought to you by the gold standard in styling, this Level 4 spray holds strong without holding you back. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Leticia G.
This product is perfect for traveling or just to have in your purse. I have dark, thick hair and definitely need a hair spray that can hold. This hair spray is long lasting and does not flake. The smell could be a bit less harsh, but other than that it's great!
Mari G.
Shelley, ID
The Pantene extra hair spray was ok I guess, it did hold back the hair, good value and kinda pricey range... it had a good smile small bottle thought.. the only thing I didn't like was that my hair would get little white stuff later on during the day.
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
My hair a very hard to tame! This hairspray really controls all of my fly always and keeps the style! It didn't make my hair feel crunchy at all! And if I remember correctly it smelled pretty good! I would totally repurchase
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
This is my favorite drugstore brand hair spray for many reasons. The hold lasts all day, it smells really good, and it's super affordable. I love the smaller size for travel and on the go. It's also not damaging to my hair.
Sarah P.
Augusta, GA
This is a great hairspray! Doesnt have that smell like normal hairsprays! It doesnt leave my hair stiff! Overall its a great hairspray and its a go to for when I need it! I do recommend :) i think you can find it anywhere
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
This hairspray is probably the best one I have used. It has a nice smell not to strong. It's very long lasting it's the only hairspray that has kept my hair curled for a really long time. I would definitely buy it again.
Courtney B.
Newbern, TN
I like Pantene Pro-V Extra Strong Hold Hair Spray because it keeps my hair where it's supposed to be without making it hard and crunchy like most hair sprays. I use the trial size to keep in my purse for quick fixes!
Jennifer P.
I like the Pantene Pro V products however, the hair sprays don't typically hold as strongly as they claim. In order to get a strong hold you are requiered to use an over abundant amount of product.
Jayme C.
Wheeling, WV
I don't really love hair spray because it always seems to leave a crunchy feeling but this spray was less dramatic & held just enough without leaving much residue behind. Overall good product.
Billie V.
Newaygo, MI
Its hard finding a hair spray that works. I thought I would give this a shot. It keeps my hair in place after styling. Has all day hold and smells great. I use this all the time. I love it!!
SARA M.
Pointe Claire, QC
Brush it out? Does it maintain it's hold if you brush it out?