BY PANTENE

Keeps hair straighter for up to 18 hours (Shampoo, conditioner and comb-in cream vs. non-conditioning shampoo). You Have: Wavy or straight hair with frizz; Dull, unruly hair. You Want: An extremely straight style that lasts all day; Protected with Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner. Advanced Pantene Pro-V Extra Straight Shampoo and Conditioner System: Is specially designed to replenish moisture and control unruly hair for a perfectly polished straight look with incredible shine; Pro-Vitamin formula works to align each strand so hair looks defined, disciplined and extra straight. Made in USA. see more...

Sayli T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes my super curly hair a little more tame. It's light and doesn't weigh my hair down. It washed out nicely. But my hair for oily fast with this type of shampoo. I think the quality is alright in this
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love pantene because it delivers best results as promised. This shampoo helped in taming my hair by straightening it naturally
Bobbie S.
Las Animas, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product works great on my hair my daughter seems to love it also helps with my daughter hair so I'll buy it
Rachel K.
Hagerstown
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's my favorite I will always buy it when I run out try not to buy any other brands love it love it I owe you one
Karen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo so much. It truly leaves my hair extra straight. It also leaves my hair smelling really good. I recommend this shampoo.
Sihlegsyh C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo leaves me very clean and with enough brightness hair, one of my favorites! ... Recommended Product
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
I use Pantene pro v every day. I love the way hair feels. It's not to harsh on my hair and I really like the way it smells.
Mandy W.
I'm a fan of pantene! It's an amazing product with awesome smells and is pretty good budget wise.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have for a straight look. Please if you try it , i promise you will love it. Pantene pro-v is for me. My hair feels moisturized and soft. I have straight hair and some parts of my hair just were not all that neat like the other parts i just needed the Extra straight Shampoo and conditioning system to make me look like a i came from the beauty shop.I love all of the compliments.
Joanie W.
Woodleaf, NC
All Pantene products are worth trying at least once! My hair is bone straight, but my daughter has a lot of waves! My son has long curly hair! They both use this when they want their hair to be straight and it works!