BY PANTENE

Extra Straight 12.6 Oz

Buy on Amazon
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
me encanta esta marca de shampoo, usualmente uso la linea completa de acondicionador, crema para peinar y si puedo el baño de crema también, a veces tengo que cambiar a otra formula porque ya el aroma me comienza a fastidiar, pero de resto me funciona muy bien, y la prueba de eso es que mi cabello esta largo y sedoso sin puntas abiertas y hidratado.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
I love Pantene products. I've heard "rumors" that stylists don't recommend... but i know what my hair likes... and feeling soft and straight with less split end... smelling amazing all well not looking greasy OR breaking the bank... My hair LOVES this conditioner.
Brittany C.
Dahlonega, GA
Pantene Pro-V is one of my top choices for shampoo and conditioner. This specific kind helps control my hair and makes it straighter. It has amazing lather and it smells awesome. I love this product because it reduces the amount of time that it take me to fix my hair.
Natalia L.
He probado varias marcas de este tipo de producto y esta el la única que realmente me da resultado. Tengo el cabello muy seco y es la única que me lo deja suave y nutrido., no se apelmaza, lo dej con brillo y con muchavida, y sin enredos Lo recomiendo.
Heajin J.
Flushing, NY
Pantene has just been the shampoo I go to. I do like the smell a lot I get a lot of compliments on it when I used this shampoo & conditioner but I don't think it is really the best for your hair. I mean the price is reasonable and it does a decent job at washing.
Tracy T.
I love love the way this leaves my hair. The wonderful scent last all day. I also like the way it does NOT weigh my hair down. It leaves my hair clean and healthy feeling. It foams up very nicely and last a long time. I would buy this again. I have also recommended it to several people
Helen F.
Miami, Florida
Instant Smooth End.

The Smooth End conditioner deeply hydrates and seals the cuticle of each strand microparticles to prevent frizz.
Its unique formula WITHOUT SALT * developed with Pro-V Pantene Technology Institute is concentrated in nutrients
Me ha mejorado mi cabello desde que lo comenze a utilizar, me encanta. Lo he usado apenas dos semanas y me ha cambiado la vida. En verdad lo recomiendo
Vedith d.
Mckee, KY
Such a wonderful product... Makes your hair feel so clean and healthy...and so soft and manageable... Best Its well worth the price..you can't beat it
Amanda L.
This conditioner smells great and makes your hair look great as well. Love the long lasting scent and how it makes my hair feel softer after a wash.