Pantene Pro-V Expert Intense Volume Conditioner

Instantly hydrates your hair, rinsing away dryness and damage like a silky waterfall. Ultra rich conditioning treatment for healthy, smooth, free-flowing hair. So you can repair your hair and boost body and fullness all in just one wash.

WHO: Flat hair longing to be full of body.
WHEN: Daily to repair, detangle, and give hair beautiful body and fullness.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing, using extra conditioner on the ends. Comb through with fingers in gentle gliding motion. Rinse. Be amazed.

Water/eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Sodium Hydroxide, Yellow 5, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Red 33, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

Saysha T.
Ok, I have Extreme Flat, Thinning Hair and if I ever feel like I could use some Volume I choose Pantene! I Actually Do Notice as well as other people notice A HUGE Difference! I trust Pantene to Always have my hair fill Extremely Voluminous! It's also A Great Price!
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
I have super flat hair, as in I have to spend a lot of time trying to get any bit of volume. I wish I would have found this product sooner it could have saved me from getting the dreaded choppy layers
Emeraldean S.
Pantene is one of my favorite brands. Especially their conditioners. I also use this product as leave-in conditioner. For my curly hair it does give me a whole of volume and I get many compliments for my hair. I buy this all the time. So I really recommend this product to those who never tried it.
BaronessCountess C.
I already have very big and thick hair, but every time I use this product it feels even thicker! As every other Pantene product, this works well at coating your strands and helping them feel much more smoother on the hair shaft!
Joanna D.
Atlanta, ga
It really helps keep my hair untangled since I have really long and straight hair sometimes it gets really tangled , but when I use this conditioner my hair is soft
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
Omg!! This shampoo is amazing!
I used to have hair fall and this shampoo seriously fixed the damages! It has a long lasting scent and leaves your hair very light flows and strong
Nora M.
Love this product. The smell is awesome. I use Pantene ever other day when I wash my hair. I use shampoo and conditioner. My hail look silk, smooth and healthy
Mel G.
This shampoo is one of my favorites! Smells good and leaves my hair smooth and silky the ends of my hair are really dry. Love the conditioner.
Zuanny C.
Is a great product it , after I use it i felt my hair much softer that it was before I also gave my hair some shine
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
Smells so great!! Love their conditioner! My hair feels so smooth and perfect after a wash!