Pantene Pro-V Expert Intense Hydration Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Amanda A.Pantene Pro-V Expert Intense Hydration Holiday Gift Set uploaded by Diana W.

BY PANTENE

Ashley W.
I have had to use this stuff twice now and both times it worked great. I still use the conditioner and i love it. It smells great and makes my hair feel smoother.
Ashley S.
Auburn, ME
Growing up my mother always bought Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner and I honestly thought it was a luxury brand because it made my hair so soft and shiny!!!! Now that I'm grown I of course ventured out and tried different brand's but I'm always finding myself going back to Pantene Pro V it's the best I've tried to tame my frizzy hair!!! I have always had to use a leave in conditioner or a frizz taming oil but I don't have to when I use Pantene Pro V shampoo and conditioner it really makes my hair so soft and more healthy!!!!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I got this for Christmas and I really enjoy it! I have curly hair, so anything that adds moisture is great. I don't use the shampoo a lot, just because I hardly use shampoo ever, but everything is great! I like to cowash, use the conditioner to comb my hair in the shower, and then I'll put in the deep conditioner on the ends. Works amazing.
Olesya A.
 i love the product so much! When I got it, it lasted a very long time in my house! I used it quite frequently and I still had it available for over 2 weeks! I love it so much would definitely recommend purchasing, great item!
Rayanna J.
I love this product! The three minute miracle conditioner is my favorite. I have dirty blond hair, long hair. It is perfect for getting out every single tangle. The packaging is classy, and it fits the products. I cannot get enough of this product. If you need a quick fix, this is definitely the way to go.
Jaiden B.
Lockhart tx
I love panttene it is so great for my hair an it is so great for my hair and I think it'll be great for yours it makes my hair just the right  my hair just the right amount of oils that I need I purchased my pan teen at the drugstore and I hope you will look into getting this great hair product
Marcia R.
kissimmee, FL
Excelente producto, ayuda a reconstruir la hebra de nuestro cabello cuando lo procesamos con tintes y químicos o también con el calor de la plancha o secadora. Lo podemos usar una vez a la semana para mejores resultados.  Nos promete hidratación profunda y en realidad es lo que hace.
Yeimi T.
La vergne
I love it!!! It's very simply to use . Leaves hair smooth healthy and beautiful. It's very effective and pleasing . So one of my favorite hair products . I use this pretty often . Love how it leaves my hair very satisfied. Would recommend this and buy again .
raeven p.
henderson, KY
I love everything about this product. It really makes my hair shiny and not very course I have very thick curly hair and so it maintains it to the full ability that I needed to. I definitely recommend anybody that has very long coarse hair to get this product.
Amanda A.
Pantene expert instant hydration collection is amazing! This is one of the best Pantene products I have ever used! It smells amazing and has definitely improved the condition of my hair. I would recommend this amazing three step system to anyone with dry, over processed hair.