BY PANTENE #44 in Haircare Sets

Turn Back Time This Holiday Season With Anti-Aging Essentials From The Pantene Agedefy And Covergirl &Amp; Olay Collections Expert Collection Timeless Beauty Gift Set Includes: Pantene Pro-V Agedefy Advanced Thickening Treatment Pantene Agedefy Advanced Thickening Treatment Thickens Existing Hair So It's Like You Have Up To 6500 More Hair Strands.&Nbsp; Featuring Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection: The Expert Secret For Hair That Acts Up To 10 Years Younger.* Covergirl &Amp; Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer Covergirl &Amp; Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer, With The Power Of Olay Serum, Hydrates To Help Promote Skin's Elasticity And Firms The Look Of Skin While Providing Continuous 8 Hour Moisturization.&Nbsp; Bonus Makeup Bag Included. Additional Product Information: Pantene Pro-V Agedefy Advanced Thickening Treatment For Hair That Acts Up To 10 Years Younger Thickens Existing Hair So It&Rsquo;S Like You Have Up To 6,500 More Strands Works On The Surface Of Each Hair Strand For Natural-Looking Hair With Fullness That Lasts Makes Hair More Supple And Easier To Manage, With Potentially Less Hair In Your Brush Due To Breakage With A Blend Of Caffeine And Pro-Vitamins Covergirl &Amp; Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer With The Power Of Olay Serum Oil Free (Moisturizing) Primer Provides A Smooth Base To Apply Foundation Hydrates And Smoothes Skin For An Ageless Canvas Creates A Finish That Looks Instantly Amazing *Thickens Existing Hair Strands: Three Step System Of Agedefy Shampoo, Conditioner And Advanced Thickening Treatment. Agedefy Shampoo And Conditioner Not Included. Product Ingredients: Pantene Pro-V Agedefy Advanced Thickening Treatment:&Nbsp; Alcohol Denat, Water/Eau, Niacinamide, Peg/Ppg-20/23 Dimethicone, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol, Triethanolamine. Covergirl &Amp; Olay Simply Ageless Serum Primer:&Nbsp; Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Diethylhexyl Carbonate Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Methicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylparaben, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Peg-100 Stearate

• I have never seen this kit! Does anyone know where to get...1 Answers
gamila s.
I like the texture of my hair when I use these products. They do not make my hair as thick as it once was but the three in combination to add some texture to my hair.
Rei A.
Pantene is pricey I have used it, but I'm not sure about its worth! My hair is getting heavy and itchy! I didn't have this problem before. For sure my hair looks lighter but not healtheir than before!
Eva M.
Omg I love it let my hair so beautiful, soft and last all day , I been used other product but dnt really work on my hair, but this is so perfect
maritza s.
Chicago
The best of all this is actually a really cool product and its awesome meaning it helps the hair come back to life if is extremely damaged
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
I wasn't impressed, especially for the price of this drug store item. Smell was great but as for long lasting it's not worth the hype.
Stevone🌸 H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
this really helps my hair a lot it smells good and keeps it soft it works better then other brans i would totally buy it agian
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Definitely recommend this product. Use it all the time so I'm always running out so fast! Love love love it
Mariana D.
This kit is the best if you want a quick but effective treatment for your hair! I bought it at Walmart because it was chipper than others (it's perfect) I have black hair and curly hair and I would but this product again for sure!!
Geselle P.
Doral, FL
I used it once and i liked the smell boy in my case my hair is geasy and when i blow dried it i was a little greasy .. so i think this product is for dry damage hair it will work perfectly
Licda Vanesa P.
Amo estos productos dejan mi cabello llenos de brillo y vida nada mejor que tener un afro hidratado y cuidado con los mejores productos de color
Jessica D.