Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Minoxidil Topical Solution USP, 2% Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women Unscented,3 Month Supply

BY PANTENE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6225333"; see more...

• Is this for hair loss or to make it grow faster? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Does it work? I feel like my hair falls ou...1 Answers
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
Didn't really like this, it made my hair get oily a lot faster than usual and gave me dandruff. However, my mom absolutely loves it. It does smell really good but it just doesn't work well for me.
Savannah G.
Beaver, WV
This product worked extremely well for me and my friends. My hair type is fine so over time I just needed to change it. I would definitely go back to this product any day.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gusto mucho este produto me gusto pro que te deja tu pelo suave y con much a Vida te base tu pelo grueso y con mucho cuerpo y seve el pelo con mas vida y ma's grueso crese el pelo y mas resitente y mas sano me gusto mucho este produto y lo recomiedo a today las mujeres que estan bus can do un tratamiento para su cavello que tengas resultados
bee b.
these are good! i love packaging too!these are good! i love packaging too!these are good! i love packaging too!these are good! i love packaging too!
Michel G.
providence, RI
I love this I've been using it for sometime now and I could definitely see a difference in my hair how it's repairing the damaged I had
Rachel P.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this product a lot such a great conditioner but the hair growth I've seen has been beyond great!! Definitely would recommend
Peggy E.
Ewing
Great for regrowing your hair mine was thinning bad and this product helped alot i would recommend it to all women
Kimberlee A.
Altoona, PA
Love the products, can always get coupons to save money, they always make my hair silky soft and smell nice.
Edith C.
Pharr, TX
Buen precio producto silo recomiendo y lo volveré a comprar solo que me parece un poquito caro
Ysabella A.
La Asunción, Isla de Margarita
This makes my hair so soft and voluminous! I love it! It smells good and it lathers up a LOT! A little bit goes a long way. It is very creamy. It also gets rid of the ever worsening frizz battle. My hair feels so light and fluffy when I use this, but not in the sense that frizzy hair is fluffy. It just floats. In a good way. when paired with the hydrating masque you are in for some seriously soft and nourished hair. It is a beautiful thing! I recommend not getting to crazy with the amount you use to wash your hair. You can make this product lasts for a long time if you use it conservatively. You don't need much to get a nice lather. The bottle I have has lasted a good 6 months, and it is just now showing signs of running out. It lasts way longer than the "cheaper" shampoos I buy, so really it is about as cost effective to just buy this instead of the cheap awful stuff. Love it! Highly Recommend!
Casey W.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this for hair loss or to make it grow faster?
Adriana C.
Medford, OR
Has anyone tried this? Does it work? I feel like my hair falls out to much & want to try this.