Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsPantene

Var Wccpi = "Prod6225333";

Is this for hair loss or to make it grow faster?
Has anyone tried this? Does it work? I feel like my hair falls out to much & want to try this.
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Minoxidil Topical Solution Hair Regrowth Treatment For Women!
Gina C.
Cincinnati, OH - Ohio
Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Minoxidil Topical Solution Hair Regrowth Treatment for Women has really made a difference in my hormonal hair loss that naturally occurs as we age. The price is great and well worth the results.
Giselle M.
It didn’t really work for my hair, but it made it smell really good. I didn’t really see much of a difference.
sheyla G.
This product is amazing have been using it for a couple of weeks now and my hair is looking healthy and shiny. After several attempts to turn my black hair , silver😶 my hair ended up looking like a brooms hair, now its at its healthiest♡
michel G.
West Warwick, RI
I love this I've been using it for sometime now and I could definitely see a difference in my hair how it's repairing the damaged I had
Peggy E.
Ewing
Great for regrowing your hair mine was thinning bad and this product helped alot i would recommend it to all women
Kimberlee A.
Altoona, PA
Love the products, can always get coupons to save money, they always make my hair silky soft and smell nice.
Savannah G.
Beaver, WV
This product worked extremely well for me and my friends. My hair type is fine so over time I just needed to change it. I would definitely go back to this product any day.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista , CA
Didn't really like this, it made my hair get oily a lot faster than usual and gave me dandruff. However, my mom absolutely loves it. It does smell really good but it just doesn't work well for me.
Edith C.
Edinburg tx
Buen precio producto silo recomiendo y lo volveré a comprar solo que me parece un poquito caro
Rachel P.
Terre Haute, IN
Love this product a lot such a great conditioner but the hair growth I've seen has been beyond great!! Definitely would recommend