BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Color-Treated Hair Requires Special Care Helps Repair Rough Hair 2 Promotes Shine 3 Promotes Beautiful, Intense Color Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Fade Defy Vibrant Color Conditioner treats the needs of color-treated hair and defies the effects of color processing. Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. Pantene scientists, led by Dr. Jeni Thomas, have created an advanced formula that fights damage, provides shine, and works together with the Fade Defy Collection to help preserve color and fight fade. This Fade Defy Conditioner contains a Triple Amino Complex which is formulated with ingredients that are also naturally found in hair s core structure. The result is beautiful, vibrant hair with strength against damage. For a full range of products for color-t

Buy on Amazon
Heloisa D.
Amo e recomendo. Pantene é uma marca que traz sempre confiança para o cliente e e dessa vez nao foi diferente. Produto maravilhoso, deixa cabelo super macio e , no meu caso, os cachos super definidos. Uso e super recomendo!!!
paulina c.

I was so happy with it!!My hair was dry and thin.It doesnot makes my hair repair but also makes soft , strong and with a little bit of shine which I didn't expect.I really like that product because when i use it, i like to mix it with another shampoo and then i use the conditioner and it makes it very soft with lots of volume and body and all my friends love to play with my hair because it is so soft
Amanda S.
Burbank, CA
I'm using this right now and it seems fine. I prefer salon stuff but this has been perfectly acceptable. I'm about to get my roots done and then the test will really begin but I would still recommend based on my experience so far. nothing too terrible.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I color my hair frequently and am always in search of the perfect hair care just for this reason. I don't have an oily scalp and this is getting closer to perfection. It lathers like crazy and smells very pleasant and clean. It keeps my colors longevity longer than most I've tried and is a keeper so far. It's easily purchased at most grocery stores and is around $6 a tube.
Jany I.
This conditioner is great. After using it for two weeks it has left my hair extremely soft. Normally I am very prone to dandruff but with this conditioner and shampoo I have not seen it make it worse. I would highly recommend this for those of us who color our hair.
Ashley O.
Hinesville, GA
I really like Pantene conditioner because it is thick and creamy and it really gets the tangles out as opposed to a super cheap dollar conditioner. It feels silky on my hair when I take a shower and I am very satisfied when I use Pantene Pro-V Conditioner. It really does a good job on my hair.
Giana T.
Austin, TX
This is really hydrating and leaves my hair feeling really soft. The color on my hair has faded a lot more slowly since I've been using this and the accompanying shampoo. I usually use it twice but there is so much in the container that using it twice per shower doesn't use a lot at a time.
Dacia S.
This is a very good conditioner that leaves your hair soft and manageable while pampering your color. Smells amazing and the scent stays in your hair after washing.
Marisol P.
This Pantene conditioner does work when you apply it to your hair, makes it smooth and everything . But for my hair it doesn't last that long , it just lasts when my hair is wet only . After it dries, it goes to my natural hair texture ): but I love the smell it has and leaves on your hair though .
Elizabeth  S.
I just tried this new pantene pro-v expert conditioner and I am in love. I am so pleased with the results so far. The bottle is roughly $5.00 at target but worth every penny. I will continue on buying this product as long as I continue coloring my hair.