BY PANTENE

Chronic dryness doesn't only affect how hair feels. When hair loses its moisture, it becomes duller, more unmanageable and vulnerable to breakage. Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Dry Defy Velvet Creme Infusion is a hydrating leave-in treatment that... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
This is the best stuff!! I would highly recommend; I am so satisfied in my purchase! I advice you to for sure buy this stuff... it works so well and isn't too expensive like salon brands!! I would surely buy again!
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
I've been using this product for a few months now and so far I haven't noticed a significant difference in the feeling of my hair. It does have a pleasant scent and coats my ends nicely before air/blow drying, but it hasn't really worked any miracles for my super dry hair. It's fairly inexpensive and definitely worth a try - what doesn't work for my hair type may work for yours!!
Melissa L.
Mapleville, RI
I LOVE PANTENE!!! Not only is there always a sale on then but they do what they say they will. Repair dry and damaged hair. Or helps with oily hair. Builds volume. Whatever it says it does. I will forever buy Pantene products.
carrie w.
Coon rapids, MN
Love love love this when on the go and need a clean but don't have time I tell everyone to try it having a new baby don't always got time to wash my hair but this does wonders
Tiffany S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love this product. Made my hair feel amazing and smell amazing. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry hair like myself. This was my first time using it but I will definitely purchase it again.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
What can I say I'm a pantent fanatic. I love the stuff . Haven't found a better brand to use on my hair that's affordable and easy to find
Haley C.
I love it but Pantene is terrible for your hair and any other store bought shampoo. It works for me but I don't use it too much.
Nataly S.
Muy buen producto deja el cabello suave y brilloso. Ademas de tener un rico olor... Se facilita a la hora del secado
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I love this stuff it really works for my hair and makes it so soft and shiny and smooth. It also smells really good.
Natoshia D.
Great product at a great price! Will be buying more in the near future! My daughter loves it as well!!!