BY PANTENE

Buy on Amazon
Christina J.
Newton, NC
This is the best conditioner I've every used. I have very thick but somewhat fine hair that is very curly and tends to frizz. This really helps calm the frizz without flattening out the curl. (I use it in combination with Garnier Fructis leave-in conditioner, which is an incredible value for the money. These are my two must-have hair products.)
Thais S.
Alexandria , VA
O love this product because is easy to apply and I can use in busy days. The price is good to but this isn't easy to find. My expectations were very well and the product is good
Erica P.
Gastonia, NC
I love this. I have color treated hair and try not to put a lot of unnecessary heat on it. When I do need to dry my hair I use this and it keeps my hair feeling nice and smooth. If I dry it without this it feels dry. A little goes a long way so a bottle can last me a long time depending on how often I am drying my hair. Professionals say a lot of negative things about Pantene but I love this particular product and would definitely but it again.
Remy Z.
Hamburg, NY
I've been using this product for a few months now and so far I haven't noticed a significant difference in the feeling of my hair. It does have a pleasant scent and coats my ends nicely before air/blow drying, but it hasn't really worked any miracles for my super dry hair. It's fairly inexpensive and definitely worth a try - what doesn't work for my hair type may work for yours!!
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
I love this stuff. It really does help a ton with dryness. It helps my thick, coarse and frizzy hair. It leaves it smooth, moisturized and smelling great. It can be a little hard to find since stores in my area don't seem to carry it consistently.
Melissa L.
Mapleville, RI
I LOVE PANTENE!!! Not only is there always a sale on then but they do what they say they will. Repair dry and damaged hair. Or helps with oily hair. Builds volume. Whatever it says it does. I will forever buy Pantene products.
Anna B.
Can I just say smooth?? This anti-frizz miracle came into my life a week before prom and changed it forever. I will never go back to the other products I've used before. I would highly recommend. I love this product.
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
This is the best stuff!! I would highly recommend; I am so satisfied in my purchase! I advice you to for sure buy this stuff... it works so well and isn't too expensive like salon brands!! I would surely buy again!
Emily C.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Product smelt good and made my hair look shiny and nice. Helped to hide some damage and did not make hair sticky. Adorable product: would recommend but probably would not buy again. Great product though
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
Average product but great price. Good product to use whenever you're on a budget but still want your hair to look and feel healthy. Definitely not the greatest product out there, but gets the job done!
Dina S.
Does this work for natural hair?
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
Do you used it when your hear is dry or wet?
Aline M.
Davis, CA
Do you use this product in combination with other leave-in?