BY PANTENE

Angelica G.
Johnson City, NY
I love this hair product for when I’m out and about and I need my hair to stay in place and I use it on days when I’m rushing highly recommend only downside is it make your hair stiff
Erica P.
Gastonia, NC
I love this. I have color treated hair and try not to put a lot of unnecessary heat on it. When I do need to dry my hair I use this and it keeps my hair feeling nice and smooth. If I dry it without this it feels dry. A little goes a long way so a bottle can last me a long time depending on how often I am drying my hair. Professionals say a lot of negative things about Pantene but I love this particular product and would definitely but it again.
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
I LOVE PANTENE!!! Not only is there always a sale on then but they do what they say they will. Repair dry and damaged hair. Or helps with oily hair. Builds volume. Whatever it says it does. I will forever buy Pantene products.
Anna B.
Can I just say smooth?? This anti-frizz miracle came into my life a week before prom and changed it forever. I will never go back to the other products I've used before. I would highly recommend. I love this product.
Lynn W.
Frisco, TX
Average product but great price. Good product to use whenever you're on a budget but still want your hair to look and feel healthy. Definitely not the greatest product out there, but gets the job done!
carrie w.
Coon rapids, MN
Love love love this when on the go and need a clean but don't have time I tell everyone to try it having a new baby don't always got time to wash my hair but this does wonders
Aline M.
Davis, CA
I got a sample of this product to try. I have curly, volumized hair. At the directions of use it says to use 1 or 2 pumps in the ends of the hair.
I used the entire sample just in one application. Not sure if I should use this in combination with other products. It stimulated my hair to curl even more, it gets an hydrated aperence and a good smell. I'm not sure if I'll buy this product, since it's a little bit expensive and I need to use a big amount of it, every time I wash my hair.
Tiffany S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Love this product. Made my hair feel amazing and smell amazing. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has dry hair like myself. This was my first time using it but I will definitely purchase it again.
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
This product its super good I just get it and I like it a lot. It help me to control mi ends. This product make them look fresh and like if I didn't have any splidend and I use it like when I see that my hear look like if it have aot of freez. I really like them everyone should have one 😊
Shelby R.
Dallas, TX
I'm obsessed with creme to put on your hair when it's dry or when you go to bed. I love not having split ends so I use these. This exact kind from Pantene smells wonderful, it wasn't too heavy or too light on my hair. The price was okay. A little more than average I'd say. I wouldn't say the overall quality was amazing but it was above average.
Dina S.
Does this work for natural hair?
Aline M.
Davis, CA
Do you use this product in combination with other leave-in?
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
Do you used it when your hear is dry or wet?

Amazon