Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Dry Defy Intense Hydration Conditioner, 8.4 Ounce

BY PANTENE

Chronic dryness does not only affect how hair feels. When hair loses its moisture, it becomes duller, more unmanageable and vulnerable to breakage. Pantene Dry Defy Expert Collection Intense Hydration Conditioner helps restore your hair's shine and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Not only does pantene smell AMAZING it is very effective , pantene is not that pricey at all. i dye my hair and this keeps the color bright and beautiful , i thike this over other products . you can find this just about anywhere .100% smells good
Jordan B.
Rocklin, CA
This conditioner is okay. It definitely made my hair feel hydrated. However, because I try to be as sulfate free as possible, I just felt like it was too hard to rinse out of my hair. I felt like I was getting a lot of buildup, and my hair looked dirty even immediately after washing it. So if you're someone that has dry hair, or uses a stronger shampoo, this might be good for you because my hair DID feel hydrated, but if you don't shampoo often like I do, it isn't worth it.
Jamie W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This didn't work for my damaged hair, it's color treated and very damaged. The shampoo made my hair even more dry and the only way I noticed a difference is while using almost have the conditioner in 1 setting. Not enough product for the amount it cost. It had a good scent and I would recommend it to those that may have a small amount of damage.
Heidi H.
New Oxford, PA
This Pantene product was ok. It isn't the best for frizz. It made my hair more greasy than it did help with the frizz. I tried it on my kids hair too & the same thing happened. It made it oily & look limp. I don't color my hair & it is thick.
Rachel S.
De los productos para el cabello de drugstore los de Pantene son uno de mis favoritos, me deja en cabello super sedoso, en los ultimo meses he estado utilizando este restructurador y realmente me ha funcionado de maravilla. Lo recomiendo.
Jessica R.
My hair is normally dry and frizzy this conditioner added extra moisture and tamed my frizz not to mention it smells GREAT! but don't all Pantene products though? I highly recommend this product.
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Works really well for my hair and gives it so much moisture. I like to heat it up before I apply it to my hair so it locks in the moisture better....just rinse with cold water.
Holley S.
Just started using this shampoo and conditioner. It smells wonderful like most Pantene products and leaves my hair silky even after heat styling.
Cindy A.
It hydrates your hair leaves it healthy and a very good brand I recommend it if you have dry silky hair this will do a great job
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, TX
My sister has used this since she was younger so i will definitely be using this product from now on i rate this 5 stars