BY PANTENE

That's Right, A Line Of Products That Will Address Your Tough Hair Issues Pssst...You're Officially &Quot;In&Quot; On The Expert Secret To Hair That Acts Up To 10 Years Younger* &Quot;It Works For Me And I Know It Will Work For You!&Quot; - Courtney Cox Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Deluxe Anti-Aging Hair Care Kit Includes: Pantene Pro-V Agedefy Shampoo (1 Sample) Pantene Pro-V Agedefy Conditioner (1 Sample) Pantene Pro-V Agedefy Shampoo &Amp; Conditioner Each Have Their Own Unique Triple Blend Complex, And Were Scientifically Designed With Olay Experts To Fight 7 Signs Of Aging Hair: Breakage Split Ends Frizz Unruly Grays Lackluster Color Thin Look Dryness Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo (1 Sample) Advanced Keratin Repair Conditioner (1 Sample) Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo And Conditioner, Each With A Triple Blend Complex, Wraps Hair, Which Is Made Mostly Of Keratin, With A Protective Layer To Help Restore Its&Rsquo; Surface To A Healthy, Smooth Condition - Without Weighing Your Style Down.&Nbsp; Our Shampoo And Conditioner Were Each Designed To Fight Many Facets Of Damage, Including Split Ends, Frizz, Dullness, And Dryness.&Nbsp; Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo, Conditioner &Amp; Split End Fuser** Are Designed To Help Fight Many Facets Of Damage, Including:&Nbsp; Split Ends Frizz Dullness, And Dryness.&Nbsp; With Pro-Vitamins, Caffeine, Emollients, And Amino Acids, This Collection Provides Moisture And Smoothness Without Weighing Down Your Style. Makeup Bag The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Is A Premium Line Born From Swiss Heritage That Has Been Specially Crafted For Those Who Seek An Exceptional Level Of Care. Are You Ready To Say Hello To Thick-Looking, Healthy Hair That Turns Back The Hands Of Time?&Nbsp; Then Get In That Shower! ~Dr. Jeni Thomas Pantene Principal Scientist And The Pantene Team *Thickens Existing Hair Strands:&Nbsp; Three Step System Of Agedefy Shampoo, Conditioner And Advanced Thickening Treatment. Advanced Thickening Treatment Not Included **Advanced Keratin Repair Split End Fuser Not Included. Product Ingredients: Pantene Pro-V Agedefy Shampoo:&Nbsp; Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodiumxylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium 76, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Histidine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Pantene Pro-V Agedefy Conditioner:&Nbsp; Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-25, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Bis Peg 4 Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lysine Hcl, C12 13 Pareth-3, C12 13 Pareth 23, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Histidine, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothia see more...

• Who Used This Product Here? Did you like the result?1 Answers
đź’‹Randi L.
Fitzgerald , GA
I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. It cleans the hair well but I do not notice anything different with the life of my hair after using this. This shampoo is adorable and you get a good bit for your money.
Nick K.
Akron, Oh
This one is kind of a dud for me. NY hair didn't feel very clean after. If anything my scalp felt a lot of build up from this product. I like other lines by them though.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I am now the great 45 years of age and my hair is getting so thin. I absolutely love this line of Age Defy that Patene has come out with!! My hair loves it, makes it feel and look full again, and it actually does fight signs of aging. The conditioner is also wonderful, as tend to have oily hair, but his conditioner doesn't weigh it down or feel heavy. I absolutely recommend this line of hair care!!!
PAMELA C.
Newark, DE

Wow! I and my mother always bought this product. Our hair is loose and cedosos and very bright . The pressure is very accessible , and always sencontra easy anywhere! The aroma of this hair products is actually very good, and let the feeling of clean hair!
Kelsey S.
Indianapolis, IN
My hair has always been very thin and very flat. I love that this shampoo strengthens my hair as well as gives it a little kick of volume. I have only received samples in the mail so I am unsure of what the price of this product is, but being Pantene. I am sure that it is very reasonable.

Very pleased with this product
Jazmin F.
I really liked the results of this product. My hair was smooth and frizz free, unfortunately it did require me to wash my hair everyday because it was oily.
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
We tested this for @Influenster and it worked wonderful as a natural brown and it fades nicely too. It has keratin which is a plus
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX

Reita S.
Garrettsville, OH
Repaired my very damaged hair after a few uses I could tell that it was working as my hair looked so much better
Chastity V.
San Antonio, TX
I'm very fond of all Pantene products never seem to disappoint me. It's a daily use of these products for me.
Flávia da Hora S.
Who Used This Product Here? Did you like the result?