BY PANTENE

Hair that acts up to 10 years younger The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. Fights dryness, thin look, breakage. Created with Olay Anti-Aging Experts. Fights 7 signs of aging hair. Reduces breakage, prevents split ends, tames frizz, controls unruly grays, minimizes lackluster color, improves a thin look, minimizes dryness. Gentle enough for daily use on color-treated hair. see more...

Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
This is a great option for a drugstore shampoo. It does exactly what it says: it is very moisturizing and helps restore the condition of your hair, making it very healthy and shiny with volume. It does cost alittle more than your typical Pantene, but it is very worth it!
Lana D.
Forest, VA
For a drug store brand I do like Pantene. It's not my favorite but it does get the job done. They also tend to smell great! They have a wide line of different shampoos and conditioners from all hair types. I know I can depend on them!
Mireya C.
Woodside , NY
It is a shampoo that you use regularly. My hair is usually silky and straight. It does not make me frizz. Sometimes I buy the whole line. But otherwise it is an excellent product.
April E.
Evansville, IN
This is an expensive product. I don't mind paying more if it works but this isn't all that great. The keratin was the best but i cant find it anymore so i tried this one. For the price its not worth it, go with a cheaper panteen product. I will not be buying this again.
Tami D.
Oakwood, OH
Love Love Love! I am 47 with coarse wavy hair. This shampoo feels luxurious! I also use the Age Defy conditioner and can definitely feel a difference in my hair! I won't use anything else! I even use the Age Defy Hair Color! I color my roots about every 2 weeks. This combo keeps it healthy!
KATE F.
Delphos, OH
I daily use Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Age Defy Shampoo and am VERY pleased with this product. My hair is soft and shiny, not too greasy/not too dry...JUST RIGHT :) I am 56 yrs "young" with some graying. This shampoo seems to "tame" those difficult gray hairs. I also love the convenient pump dispenser...quick and easy!
Angelica P.
Bessemer City
I like this brand of shampoo it works great for my hair and i like to use other brands of Pantene. I reccomend you to try this and see what u think about it.
Judy L.
Teaneck, NJ
Pantene is , by far, the best shampoo for my hair. It makes a humungus amount of suds, if smooth but not greasy, and has a long-lasting ,pleasant scent.
Marlee C.
I love this shampoo. It works great with my hair. It doesn't make my hair feel weird, and also leaves a pleasant scent. I would repurchase this!
Ashley D.
Red Lion
Along with the conditioner it's alright, not the best but I have it a try and I was happy with the results but I found something better
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
Does this weigh down fine hair?