BY PANTENE

Hair that acts up to 10 years younger The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. Fights dryness, thin look, breakage. Created with Olay Anti-Aging Experts. Fights 7 signs of aging hair. Reduces breakage, prevents split ends, tames frizz, controls unruly grays, minimizes lackluster color, improves a thin look, minimizes dryness. Gentle enough for daily use on color-treated hair. see more...

April E.
April E.
Evansville, IN
This is an expensive product. I don't mind paying more if it works but this isn't all that great. The keratin was the best but i cant find it anymore so i tried this one. For the price its not worth it, go with a cheaper panteen product. I will not be buying this again.
Lana D.
Lana D.
Forest, VA
For a drug store brand I do like Pantene. It's not my favorite but it does get the job done. They also tend to smell great! They have a wide line of different shampoos and conditioners from all hair types. I know I can depend on them!
Marlee C.
Marlee C.
I love this shampoo. It works great with my hair. It doesn't make my hair feel weird, and also leaves a pleasant scent. I would repurchase this!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Red Lion
Along with the conditioner it's alright, not the best but I have it a try and I was happy with the results but I found something better
Saundra H.
Saundra H.
Emlyn, KY
I didn't particularly care for this product. I don't think it works anywhere near as well as it says. Probably won't try it again.
Ujin B.
Ujin B.
Palatine, IL
I actually bought these to try for the first time and I love it 😍 makes my hair very silky and smooth and smells great
Miki C.
Miki C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love pantene product. They smell so great and make my hair feel so smooth. The pump is such a handy feature.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
This is a great option for a drugstore shampoo. It does exactly what it says: it is very moisturizing and helps restore the condition of your hair, making it very healthy and shiny with volume. It does cost alittle more than your typical Pantene, but it is very worth it!
Mireya C.
Mireya C.
Woodside, NY
It is a shampoo that you use regularly. My hair is usually silky and straight. It does not make me frizz. Sometimes I buy the whole line. But otherwise it is an excellent product.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
I like this brand of shampoo it works great for my hair and i like to use other brands of Pantene. I reccomend you to try this and see what u think about it.
Terri B.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
Does this weigh down fine hair?