Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo uploaded by Theresa N.Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo uploaded by Ana T.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gentle Enough for Daily Use on Color-Treated Hair Created with Olay Anti-Aging Experts Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo, with a triple blend complex, was specially designed with Olay experts to help fight 7 signs of aging hair: Reduces breakage. Prevents split ends. Reduces frizz. Controls unruly grays. Minimizes lackluster color. Minimizes the look of thinning. Minimizes dryness The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exception.

• What are the long term effects of this shampoo?1 Answers
Adrie M.
I've used this shampoo when my regular go to shampoo runs out and I'm not that impressed. It's good, but I don't feel like it suds up as well, or smells as great! But it's good when I need some shampoo!
shaniqua f.
Bronx, NY
Pantene never fails. I have thick, curly hair. It dries out easily, and is color damaged. As soon as i apply my Expert care, my hair becomes smooth. I have been using Pantene's Expert Care for a few weeks and my hair seems fuller and more bouncy.
Lindsey W.
I disliked this shampoo and conditioner. I usually love Pantene but not this particular one. I have very thick long hair and felt like it didn't moisturize alot and felt dry after.
Daniel S.
Franklin Lks, NJ
More or less the best over the counter shampoo I've ever used. Cleanses effectively, lathers easily but doesn't dry out or irritate my hair or scalp. The scent isn't overpowering and I barely notice it, really (I'm male and not into perfumey smells).

It really does seem to alter the texture and quality of my hair for the better- the advertising promises that you'll see an improvement after one use, and that was true for me. It's affordable and way more effective than higher end/salon garbage people get suckered into buying.
Amber F.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
This is one of my favorite smells from a shampoo. it's light but holds its scent even after straightening. After just a few uses, I noticed my hair felt softer and it started to regain some of its shine. If you have dry, frizzy hair, I would definitely recommend this shampoo!!
Sandra E.
Benton, KY
This shampoo smell great and leaves hair looking healthy. The only problem. I had is that if it is used everyday my hair seemed to lack body and fullness. Other than that I loved it. It's another great example of play helping us to stay as young and beautiful as we want and feel.
Emma B.
San Marcos, CA
I have the repair one and oh my goodness it works wonders. It honestly makes your hair feel so nourished and back to life after just one use with the shampoo and conditioner. I haven't had a high end product do that for my hair before.
Angelina C.
Tampa, FL
I enjoyed this shampooo when I first tried it.
It lasted a long time. It smells absolutely amazing. Even though it was shampoo, my hair felt silky soft and not over-dried.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
If you have dry hair and shampoo that does not need a further deterioration of their status without a doubt this is one of my favorites. This brand has a variety of products and always surprises me, one better than another.
Kimberley S.
Binghamton, NY
My sister bought this, so naturally I stole some while showering. I thought it had a nice smell and my hair looked shiny and healthier. It gave off the vibe of a much more expensive product. Would try again!
Atsidi S.
Accident, MD
What are the long term effects of this shampoo?