Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo uploaded by Ana T.Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo uploaded by Del valle J.Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo uploaded by Theresa N.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Gentle Enough for Daily Use on Color-Treated Hair Created with Olay Anti-Aging Experts Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Shampoo, with a triple blend complex, was specially designed with Olay experts to help fight 7 signs of aging hair: Reduces breakage. Prevents split ends. Reduces frizz. Controls unruly grays. Minimizes lackluster color. Minimizes the look of thinning. Minimizes dryness The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exception.

Buy on Amazon
Buysellchill
It would have gotten five stars, but I used it a couple times in a row, and my hair started falling out. But I expect that from low end brands. Otherwise my hair was super soft.
Jomarin S.
Pantene helps my dry frizzy hair look and feel nicer than it really is i feel like it is leas striping because of the moisturizer and aging treatment. It leaves my scalp feeling clean and moisturized without it being to much. I would buy this again but i would use the one for extra dry hair instead of aging
Carolyn S.
Rock Hill, SC
as we age our hair goes through changes and I feel that this shampoo and conditioner seems to work well on the hair so far I have no complaints about it . it targets the dryness, lackluster color, thinning, breakage, split ends and frizz. Instantly restore youthful vitality to your hair with our most intensely concentrated formula.
Alexis V.
Las Vegas, NV
Compared to the other Pantene shampoos out there this ones cost is a few dollars more and I must say it does the job just as the other ones. I really haven't noticed a big difference. It does the job and is pretty foamy which I enjoy. Not too affordable compared to other shampoos out there that easy give you the same results.
Rose L.
Nutley, NJ
The Age Defy shampoo (and conditioner) were both good products - they have a nice smell, clean and detangle my messy curls well. They were a bit pricey when I purchased, but if they were on sale I might buy them again. I was not convinced that they did anything special to my hair.
Adrie M.
I've used this shampoo when my regular go to shampoo runs out and I'm not that impressed. It's good, but I don't feel like it suds up as well, or smells as great! But it's good when I need some shampoo!
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Shampoo smells great, is a great price for salon quality wash. But I can't get over how heavy this weighs on my hair. It is great in removing oil, but I have fine hair and just seems too much. This isn't the best product for me  personally, but it would be benifical to heavier hair.
Samantha C.
Wilmington, DE
This is a great option for a drugstore shampoo. It does exactly what it says: it is very moisturizing and helps restore the condition of your hair, making it very healthy and shiny with volume. It does cost alittle more than your typical Pantene, but it is very worth it!
Lana D.
Forest, VA
For a drug store brand I do like Pantene. It's not my favorite but it does get the job done. They also tend to smell great! They have a wide line of different shampoos and conditioners from all hair types. I know I can depend on them!
crystal s.
Duluth, MN
The expert collection has my hair feeling like an expert didn't it leaves your hair feeling soft and together it's a bang my curls are replenished my ends are healing and I feel weightless everytime I wash my hair with it it's a definite must-have
Atsidi S.
Accident, MD
What are the long term effects of this shampoo?
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
Does this weigh down fine hair?
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
How well does this shampoo cleanse your hair? Does it leave a greasy feel after use?