BY PANTENE

This Kit With Advanced Thickening Treatment Includes Products That Help Fight Signs Of Hair Aging, And Also Works Together To Increase The Diameter Of Existing Hair For Hair That Acts Up To 10 Years Younger. Shampoo And Conditioner Each Help Fight 7 Signs Of Aging Hair: Reduces Breakage, Prevents Split Ends, Reduces Frizz, Controls Unruly Grays, Minimizes Lackluster Color, Improves Thin Look And Minimizes Dryness. The Advanced Thickening Treatment Thickens Each Existing Individual Hair Strand And Delivers A Potent Blend Of Vitamin B3, Panthenol And Caffeine Deep Within The Hair, Providing Suppleness. Agedefy Shampoo, Conditioner And Advanced Thickening Treatment Are Designed To Work Together As A Kit For Even Thicker Hair Strands. Gentle Enough For Daily Use On Color-Treated Hair. Day 1: Thickens Existing Hair, So It's As If You Have Up To 6500 More Hair Strands Day 14: Hair Strands Achieve Maximum Thickness Day 30 And Beyond: Hair Is Supple And Maximum Thickness Is Maintained Contains: Advanced Thickening Treatment 1.7 Oz Shampoo 3.9 Oz Conditioner 2.5 Oz Made In Usa And Uk see more...

Yunue L.
The best hair produt ever , and so affordable it leaves your hair looking very healthy and    moisturize   unlike the   VO5 that make my skull inching.
jossy m.
I love that it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking. I constantly dye my hair and it looks healthy with the shampoo and conditioner from pantene Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Hair Products Starter Kit
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
I have repurchased this item a couple times already. I don't know if it actually works the way it claims but I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair. I have less fall out when i wash and brush it after my showers. I also see a difference in the way it looks. It looks thicker at the roots than it used to. These products smell nice(not too strong) and make my hair soft and healthy!
Beverly K.
Las Vegas, NV
With fine, thin hair, I am an ideal candidate for the thickening properties of Pantene products. I have used the original Pantene for years - and now - with their advanced AgeDefy Kit, it suits me well. Hair texture certainly tends to change as we age; this product successfully addresses that largely neglected demographic fact by seemingly adding fullness and moisture to mature hair.
hidie J.
Brooklyn, NY
I was very pleased with the Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Agedefy Conditioner. My hair had thinned a bit (not like going bald type of thin, but like each hair was thinner). It was also difficult to manage and did not want to behave when blown dry. After I started using this conditioner, my hair does not seem as thin and it certainly is more manageable, like it was years ago.
Maria G.
Lockeford, CA
I love this product it makes my hair feel soft and so good even if i flat iorn it it makes it feel great my hair was so damage and now it feels strong and with more life i do recommend it if ur hair is so damage like my was u will feel the difference in just one wash
Andrea D.
Norfolk, VA
This Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Hair Products collection from Pantene is really effective. I have grey hair that I color, so over time, I've had to be careful about which product line I use to avoid excessive breakage. I think that these products brought my hair back to a condition that was close to my original look and feel.
Fiquei muito satisfeito com a Pantene Pro-V Especialista Coleção Agedefy Conditioner. Meu cabelo havia diminuído um pouco (não gosto de ir tipo careca de fina, mas como cada cabelo estava mais magra). Também foi difícil de gerir e não queria se comportar quando soprado seco.
Courtney H.
I have used these product I enjoyed the hair masque most of all. It gave my hair a fresh healthy look and feeling. And as far as the thickening serum we'll see no immediate result that I've noticed.
xiomara v.
Deltona, FL
I bought this kit because of my thinning fine hair. Thinking that it would help. I mean I really did not a difference. It did make my hair shinier and softer. My hair is black and curly fine hair. It does smells good. I'll say that i will buy it again.
Stephanie B.
Griffith, IN
How well does this work in mixed hair?
Kristie P.
I've been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that will restore my hair back to a good health?
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Roselyn C.
Bronx, NY
I have dry curly hair...will thia product work?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this product with trying?