BY PANTENE #64 in Haircare Sets

This Kit With Advanced Thickening Treatment Includes Products That Help Fight Signs Of Hair Aging, And Also Works Together To Increase The Diameter Of Existing Hair For Hair That Acts Up To 10 Years Younger. Shampoo And Conditioner Each Help Fight 7 Signs Of Aging Hair: Reduces Breakage, Prevents Split Ends, Reduces Frizz, Controls Unruly Grays, Minimizes Lackluster Color, Improves Thin Look And Minimizes Dryness. The Advanced Thickening Treatment Thickens Each Existing Individual Hair Strand And Delivers A Potent Blend Of Vitamin B3, Panthenol And Caffeine Deep Within The Hair, Providing Suppleness. Agedefy Shampoo, Conditioner And Advanced Thickening Treatment Are Designed To Work Together As A Kit For Even Thicker Hair Strands. Gentle Enough For Daily Use On Color-Treated Hair. Day 1: Thickens Existing Hair, So It's As If You Have Up To 6500 More Hair Strands Day 14: Hair Strands Achieve Maximum Thickness Day 30 And Beyond: Hair Is Supple And Maximum Thickness Is Maintained Contains: Advanced Thickening Treatment 1.7 Oz Shampoo 3.9 Oz Conditioner 2.5 Oz Made In Usa And Uk

Yunue L.
The best hair produt ever , and so affordable it leaves your hair looking very healthy and    moisturize   unlike the   VO5 that make my skull inching.
jossy m.
I love that it leaves my hair soft and healthy looking. I constantly dye my hair and it looks healthy with the shampoo and conditioner from pantene Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Hair Products Starter Kit
Ashley C.
Locust grove, VA
LOOOVE THIS STUFF!!!..it's amazing my favorite I use it all the time and I never go out on a night on the town or date night with out it..I have really thin hair and it definitely makes my hair look and feel full and the volume va va voom and the thickening treatment doesn't leave my hair oily at all I actually don't really use the shampoo and conditioner I bought this travel size to try it and fell head over heels for the treatment and that alone is amazing...tip use treatment then blow dry with heap flipped and dry roots for extra va va voom
Miriam S.
Irving, TX
I have passed this up the shampoo isles b/c of the price of the full size products. It seemed to be like a bunch of hype until a coworker of mine who has very fine/thinning hair started to use it and the difference showed. I went ahead and splurged and bought these items and am not disappointed. I would have to say that I noticed a difference since day #1!! My hair is fuller and I do love the smell also. I will have to report back as to longer term results as I have only been using it for about a week. So far, so good though!
Amy H.
Clearfield, PA
I have repurchased this item a couple times already. I don't know if it actually works the way it claims but I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair. I have less fall out when i wash and brush it after my showers. I also see a difference in the way it looks. It looks thicker at the roots than it used to. These products smell nice(not too strong) and make my hair soft and healthy!
Beverly K.
Las Vegas, NV
With fine, thin hair, I am an ideal candidate for the thickening properties of Pantene products. I have used the original Pantene for years - and now - with their advanced AgeDefy Kit, it suits me well. Hair texture certainly tends to change as we age; this product successfully addresses that largely neglected demographic fact by seemingly adding fullness and moisture to mature hair.
hidie J.
Brooklyn, NY
I was very pleased with the Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Agedefy Conditioner. My hair had thinned a bit (not like going bald type of thin, but like each hair was thinner). It was also difficult to manage and did not want to behave when blown dry. After I started using this conditioner, my hair does not seem as thin and it certainly is more manageable, like it was years ago.
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
I was sent these products for review over a Year ago, and i can honestly say it has been a repurchase for me. The Combo of these three do work the best, it had soften my hair, made it more shiny and healthy looking. But most of all it did seem to give it life, as we age taking care of our hair is as important as taking care of skin. The serum helps stimulate the follicles as you massage along the scalp. I think that is the whole key to the system for certain. Def recommend these products.
Ashleigh M.
I have very thin hair so I needed to try a product that would help thicken it. I've never tried a thickening product before so this was exciting for me. After I wash my hair I spray the thickening treatment on my roots. Within a week I could see the difference in thickness in my hair.
Kimberly S.
Covington, TN
This is an EXCELLENT kit to get your feet wet using these products- the price is excellent! I bought this first & now use the full size shampoo & conditioner. I haven't bought the spray yet because I haven't used all from the sample pack yet, but I will. I just don't use it as often. These deliver the promised results, worth the cost then some! My hair not only looks healthy but I believe it is physically improved too!
Stephanie B.
Griffith, IN
How well does this work in mixed hair?
Mellisa C.
Ball Ground, GA
Is this any good ? Is it worth the money ? I've been wanting to try .
Kristie P.
I've been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that will restore my hair back to a good health?
I have been looking for a better shampoo and conditioner, haven't had any luck and i saw this how exactly does this work and how many people did it actually work for?
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
Is this product any good I would like to purchase this item