BY PANTENE

The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Conditioner, with a triple blend complex, was specially designed with Olay experts to help fight 7 signs of aging hair: 1. Reduces breakage 2. Prevents split ends 3. Reduces frizz 4. Controls Unruly grays 5. Minimizes lackluster color 6. Minimizes the look of thinning 7. Minimizes dryness. Gentle enough for daily use on color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Franklin, VA
Goes on nicely. Makes hair feel soft but does no more than any other brand. Any one could use this at any age.  It's medium priced but there are coupons available. It is safe for color treated hair/  I wish the conditioner bottle was a different color than the shampoo.
Carla P.
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
A great hydrating conditioner. It is thick and creamy and smells great. My hair feels so soft after just one use and it's. Pretty great deal. It helps so much with my frizzy curly hair and I will definitely be using this again!
heather c.
heather c.
Lockport, NY
I love how amazing it makes my hair feel. We love how great it works and how smooth our hair feels. My daughter has some weird frizzy tangly hair n when we use this it makes it so much manageable
Marybeth S.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
 I figured it would make my hair greasy, but it actually did the complete opposite. It was so easy to maintain throughout the day and I didn't have all the frizz that I would normally have. Love this product !
Summer O.
Summer O.
AZ
Nice product if you're looking to avoid spending a lot. There are definitely higher-end brands but this one works fine for what it advertises.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Frederick
Didn't do anything really significant to my hair. Seems very smooth in the application. Had a nice scent that seemed to last all day.
Tiffany Z.
Tiffany Z.
Senatobia, MS
All Pantene products are good products! You can truly never go wrong. This particular product definitely gets the job done.
Cristhiane M.
Cristhiane M.
Doesn't do anything spectacular after the first wash.... and the smell is horrible and irritated the skin on my neck.
Best Pantene product, I've ever tried and these are a great price , they leave your hair looking beautiful.
Nou L.
Nou L.
I received this as a sample in a beauty box I got. Recently took it with me on vacation since it was in a smaller bottle. It works fairly well as a conditioner. Nothing outstanding or anything though.