BY PANTENE

The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care. Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Conditioner, with a triple blend complex, was specially designed with Olay experts to help fight 7 signs of aging hair: 1. Reduces breakage 2. Prevents split ends 3. Reduces frizz 4. Controls Unruly grays 5. Minimizes lackluster color 6. Minimizes the look of thinning 7. Minimizes dryness. Gentle enough for daily use on color-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zelda A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this conditioner. I have been trying to grow out my hair into longer layers from a short shoulder length bob which meant a lot of split ends to deal with, my hairdresser told me to buy this conditioner and put it on my hair when I get in the shower and leave it on until the very end and then rinse my hair with cold water. It was life changing, my hair had never been softer or smoother and after lots of patience my hair is now halfway to where I want it to be. This conditioner has earned a permanent place in my shower.
Andrea G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not kidding when I say that this is probably the most amazing supermarket  conditioner that I've tried. My hair is extremely soft and shiny after I apply it. I am completely satisfied, if you are looking for a conditioner that targets the hair damage that you've got for these past years look no more!
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great hydrating conditioner. It is thick and creamy and smells great. My hair feels so soft after just one use and it's. Pretty great deal. It helps so much with my frizzy curly hair and I will definitely be using this again!
Nou L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample in a beauty box I got. Recently took it with me on vacation since it was in a smaller bottle. It works fairly well as a conditioner. Nothing outstanding or anything though.
Sandra B.
Franklin, VA
Goes on nicely. Makes hair feel soft but does no more than any other brand. Any one could use this at any age.  It's medium priced but there are coupons available. It is safe for color treated hair/  I wish the conditioner bottle was a different color than the shampoo.
heather c.
Lockport, NY
I love how amazing it makes my hair feel. We love how great it works and how smooth our hair feels. My daughter has some weird frizzy tangly hair n when we use this it makes it so much manageable
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I figured it would make my hair greasy, but it actually did the complete opposite. It was so easy to maintain throughout the day and I didn't have all the frizz that I would normally have. Love this product !
devann c.
Houstonia
Love it!! Definitely on my shopping list when it gets low! Spent a week in Mexico in the pool all day every day, came back and used it twice, now you would never know I had super dry hair.
Summer O.
AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice product if you're looking to avoid spending a lot. There are definitely higher-end brands but this one works fine for what it advertises.
Susan C.
Frederick
Didn't do anything really significant to my hair. Seems very smooth in the application. Had a nice scent that seemed to last all day.