2 colors available

BY PANTENE

Gentle Enough for Daily Use On Color-Treated Hair Created with Olay Anti-Aging Experts Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Conditioner, with a triple blend complex, was specially designed with Olay experts to help fight 7 signs of aging hair: Reduces breakage. Prevents split ends. Reduces frizz. Controls unruly grays. Minimizes lackluster color. Minimizes the look of thinning. Minimizes dryness The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an excep. see more...

• What are the long term effects of this conditioner?2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Conditioner
  • "I used this for a few months and did notice that my hair felt a bit fuller." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a super affordable product and a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "I love this collection from Pantene it really works well for my aging hair." in 1 review
  • "It was very soft after I dried it." in 1 review
  • "I hav very dry hair, my only problem with this product is how expensive it is." in 1 review
Susan K.
Susan K.
I am currently using the Pantene Pro-V Shampoo and Conditioner. I really like bith of them. The shampoo lathers up great with only a small amount, I always rub it in my hands and make a good lather.before I start on my hair. The conditioner works really good. I always squeeze my hair out really well before I add the conditioner and I can run my fingers through my hair to distribute it without loosing a hand full of hair by hitting knots. I've had that problem with a lot of conditioners. It leaves my hair nice and smooth, not squeaky. . I have hair to @ the middle of my back and even after rinsing and towel drying it still feels really soft I give Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Conditioner an A. Check it out !
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow , I'm definitely speechless about this conditioner especially with the combination of shampoo of course. what first brought me many attention when I received it was just the way the bottle felt , it has this almost beautiful matte look to it &&' wow it's soo pretty . 😍 also it's a product where a lot goes a long way . only after a couple of uses my hair has felt more alive and thick with the texture . it's helped a lot with reviving it . loove this product . Thanks Influenster! Love my Pantene voxbox.
Patricia P.
Patricia P.
Chesapeake, VA
This was a wonderful product. A love the color and scent of the product as well. I've noticed a few more gray hairs as well as my hair breaking far more easily lately and I was tempted my the AgeDefy label. I'm so glad I tried this product. It doesn't stop the gray but I do see more body and less breakage since I started using it.
I have been using it for a long time because it is affordable but makes my hair super soft and shinny. And since I live in the Caribbean this product is a life saver for me because it tames frizz and minimizes dryness as well. I highly recommend it!!!! Plus it smells so good, I always get compliments because of it
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Silver Spring, MD
I do not use no other shampoo but this one. It helps my hair stay healthy and shiny. My hair looks the best that it has ever been since I started using this item. If I was anyone else, I would throw all other shampoos that you got and start using this one. It would make look great. I would give this two thumbs up
Karissa H.
Karissa H.
Fort Riley, KS
I use this when I haven't colored my hair and I have gray roots. It tames the grays and keep them from being coarse and rough. It smells good and my hair feels clean and looks good. I don't use it all the time because I like to change things up but if I were completely gray I would.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Mason, MI
This is my new favorite drug store brand conditioner. I picked it up on a whim at Meijer. Its a bit more expensive than other drug store brands, but its really worth it. It helps protects my color from fading and it leaves my hair feeling very soft and smooth and easy to comb.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
San Diego, CA
Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Conditioner has a pleasant scent and is definitely one of my favorites. It leaves your hair silky even after first use. I like to leave it on my hair longer and use it as a masque because I have dry hair. The results are AMAZING!
Jessi p.
Jessi p.
Dayton, TX
Love this product!!!!! Works fantastically! Has a excellent smell that is nice and soft! Builds up a rich creamy lather , yet doesn't leave a bunch of build up in your hair!!! It also works great as a soap for shaving your legs!!!!!! Overall I like this product!!!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
West Mifflin, PA
This is a product I just started to use recently because of my age. I noticed changes in my hair and thought I would change up my conditioner but stay within the same brand. I use this product daily and there is no build up. I would recommend this to others.
Atsidi S.
Atsidi S.
Accident, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are the long term effects of this conditioner?