Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment uploaded by Jewilliam G.Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment uploaded by Vanesa R.

BY GENERIC

Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment: Thickens existing hair so it's like you have up to 6,500 more hair strands Works on the surface of each hair strand see more...

Jewilliam G.
Hayesville, NC
I am in love with this product! It provides volume without being sticky or greasy, both of which I was afraid of! It does thicken the hair after extended use. It has a light, clean scent. It's never to late to age defy! Also, I adore that it was designed with Olay experts! Pump style bottle is a plus.
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA
I've been using this product daily and have noticed some subtle differences. The smell is nice and it's easy to use. It doesn't grow hair but makes it feel a little thicker.

(I used head and shoulders advanced thickening treatment before this and it works a lot better! I think it smells better and works faster as well.)

I can't find this item "in stock" in stores, just online. I found the two bottles I'm using on a clearence shelf at Walgreens.
Vanesa R.
Pantene is one of my favorite brands since my 5 year old daughter and we love this product is good for short hair helps them to grow strong
Amayrani L.
Does this last throughout the day?