BY PANTENE #59 in Conditioning Treatments

Incorporate Into Your Daily Ritual and Notice Instantly Fuller-Looking and Thicker-Feeling Hair. Thickens existing hair. Works on the surface of each hair strand, for natural-looking hair with fullness that lasts, adding thickness to existing hair fibers Signs or changes you may experience as you use this treatment*: Less hair in your brush due to breakage. More texture for hair that is less limp. Natural-looking hair with fullness that lasts and hair that is more supple and easier to manage. see more...

Ingrid R.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The package insert states that after age 40 the hair has achieved its peak diameter and grows thinner as we age. This light weight non-sticky clear fluid has a light scent that does not bother my sensitive allergies. The directions are clear and easy but I will say it does take a little extra time in the morning as you apply approximately 15 full pumps to your scalp and then massage to spread the product throughout the hair. The 4.2 oz bottle is available for $20.00 which lands it on expensive for my budget. I am not sure how long this will last at 15 full pumps per day. Daily use is encouraged to get the full benefit of this product. I have used many hair products both from the salons and from the drug stores but this is the first time that I have had any success with making my hair look healthier.
Mermelada 💋.
Mermelada 💋.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo suelo tener el cabello muy fino, se me enreda con solo mirarlo y es muy quebradizo. El Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Age Defy Advanced Hair treatment ha hecho que mi cabello se torne mas fuerte y no se enrede. Cuando me peino no noto cabello en el cepillo, el cabello dejó considerablemente de quebrarse tanto. Esto es un tratamiento debes ser consecuente con su uso si quieres ver los resultados. Yo lo recomiendo y además huele riquísimo.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Carrollton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this zero stars I would. There is nothing in this that is good for your hair. I got it as a sample so I tried it anyway knowing my clients would ask me about it and my hair felt worse than before I used it probably because of the terrible ingredients. Do yourself a favor and invest in a salon quality brand that works and improves your hair's overall health.
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This treatment is ideal for people who have suffered hair loss is a treatment that almost a month and hair largely recovered, contains pro-vitamins and caffeine that help strengthen hair root and in turn help restore texture, hair shine and hidratancion
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Wyoming, MI
There was a time when I got very sick and was super unhealthy. My hair was super dry and thin and occasionally some would fall out. My mom started to buy me this and would put it on my hair and after awhile my hair was strong and full again.

Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Hampton, VA
I love this product. I have thin, straight hair and can use any volumizing and thickening hair product I can get. You have to use it daily for it to work. It isn't a long lasting treatment so once you stop your hair will go back to normal.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
When your hair falls as much as mine you need this it changed my life i see my hair thicker and fuller i would recomed this for every one that has my problem it is also very afortable anyone can purchase this
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had got a sample of this and it works pretty good, it won't make it crazy thick but you can tell a difference. I noticed In the week I used it especially my edges got more fuller happy about that lol
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Didn't notice too much difference after using it.I have naturally straight hair so I don't think it shows up much on my hair. I would put it on the ends of my hair after I wash it and dry it a little.
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything about this!!!! The scent!!! The feel of your hair!! And especially what it does!!👌🏼👌🏼❤️ everyone needs to give this a try!! It leaves your hair feeling soft and rejuvenated !! I love it
Ellen S.
Ellen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to test this product!