BY PANTENE #49 in Hair Treatments

Incorporate Into Your Daily Ritual and Notice Instantly Fuller-Looking and Thicker-Feeling Hair. Thickens existing hair. Works on the surface of each hair strand, for natural-looking hair with fullness that lasts, adding thickness to existing hair fibers Signs or changes you may experience as you use this treatment*: Less hair in your brush due to breakage. More texture for hair that is less limp. Natural-looking hair with fullness that lasts and hair that is more supple and easier to manage. see more...

Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
This product has repaired my hair and has made it stronger and thicker before I started using it was getting so thin with all of my hair dying I was doing and after two weeks of using it started to feel stronger now I have thicker hair as well!
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
Pantene products are in a class all their own. My hair never feels better than when I use Pantene. Honestly my hair feels different after one use. Softer, stronger healthier, bouncier. Don't know what it is and I don't care all I know is I won't stop using it!!!
Heather M.
This is a really good product. You have to keep using it everyday to see a difference but I feel it's working. It's a clear, scentless serum like formula that easily blends into hair with no greasy feel. I do feel it is has thickened up my hair. I will keep using this product.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love this used to have paper thin hair before that's not my hair looks really good and thick and able to do a lot of stuff with my hair now and doesn't really leave your hair looking weird gray or greasy looking very very good definitely my price range doesn't really blow a hole in y
Evanji Kaurys D.
Omg! Estoy de lo mas encantada y emocionada con este producto, el olor y la sensacion fresca y limpia que da en el cabello es fantastica, no importa que tan sucio este el cabello peinarse con este producto hara lucir como si ye lo acabaste de lavar es buenisimo.
Chelsey Z.
Tarawa Terrace , NC
I love using this product! It really does give you thicker and fuller hair! And it smells amazing! I like to switch up my thickening treatments so my hair doesn't get use to it. I definitely recommend trying this out!
Anaeliza M.
A little of this product goes a long way. After almost three weeks of daily use, I have not even reached one-quarter of the bottle. I would guess for the average user, one bottle would last about three months. This hair treatment comes in a clear plastic bottle which has a pump top on it. The pump top has a cap that locks into place so it helps prevent a clog from happening over time.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I have used this product only a few times. But I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It makes my hair appear thicker and healthier, full of bounce and body, without making it sticky, gooey, stiff, or anything else. Fifteen tiny squirts above the earline rubbed into my hair and then a quick blow dry and I have the head of hair I've always wanted. Just plain incredible for my thin, aging, long hair this product is absolute perfection!
Alma C.
I'm not sure if this worked for me but I just kept using it everyday after I shower. I don't like the texture that much as it leaves a greasy feeling on my hand. I feel like a lot of this will get your hair stuck with each other
Jenni S.
When your hair falls as much as mine you need this it changed my life i see my hair thicker and fuller i would recomed this for every one that has my problem it is also very afortable anyone can purchase this
Ellen S.
I want to test this product!