Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo + Conditioner Set

BY PANTENE

Specially Crafted For Those Who Seek An Exceptional Level Of Care Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Set Includes: Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo Advanced Keratin Repair Conditioner The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Is A Premium Line Born From Our Swiss Heritage.&Nbsp; Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo And Conditioner, With A Triple Blend Complex, Wraps Hair, Which Is Made Mostly Of Keratin, With A Protective Layer To Help Restore Its&Rsquo; Surface To A Healthy, Smooth Condition &Ndash; Without Weighing Your Style Down.&Nbsp; Our Shampoo Was Designed To Fight Many Facets Of Damage, Including Split Ends, Frizz, Dullness, And Dryness.&Nbsp; Use With Advanced Keratin Repair Split End Fuser. Made In Usa Product Ingredients: Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo: &Nbsp; Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium 76, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Histidine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Advanced Keratin Repair Conditioner: &Nbsp; Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium 25, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Bis Peg 4 Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lysine Hcl, C12 13 Pareth 3, C12 13 Pareth 23, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Histidine, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. see more...

Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this shampoo & conditioner combo all the time when my hair was really damaged. It truly helped repair my hair completely & quickly. After my hair was healthy again it did somewhat make it oily so I stopped using it.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was a little thick and heavy for me to give it 5 stars, but it smells nice and the keratin treatment for the price is unbeatable. super cheap at target when they have gift card promos and coupons
Jamie Anne C.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shampoo and conditioner used together! Left my hair feeling soft and clean! I think it keeps my hair looking heather in between washes as well. It smells great too. I was very satisfied with this product!
Nathalia N.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
That's the best duo ever, every time I use my hair get very brilliant and strong. Have a nice smell, helps to hydrated and clean my hair. I use this almost every day. Recommend if you want a healthy hair always.
Alyssa J.
Pittsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The advanced Keratin repair shampoo and conditioner set is incredible! I noticed a huge difference within the first week! My hair was more fuller and healthier! I've tried other "repair" shampoos that claim they repair but they left my hair feeling dry without any results. I definitely recommend this product'
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the smell of this shampoo and even after I have styled my hair I can smell it if I move throughout the day. It also does not leave a film on my hair nor does it dry it out and leave it looking dull and feeling brittle to the touch. My hair feels stronger and holds the style much better when I use this shampoo.
Alexis B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I used the shampoo, not the conditioner but it is GREAT. It would definitely be better as a set but I got it on clearance at Walmart and I didn't see the conditioner anywhere. I love the way my hair looks and feels using this shampoo and it has a good smell.
amanda b.
Vandergrift, PA
I love how this came in a set. i love both of these products, they really helped the dryness and split ends i had in my hair. they gave life back to my hair. i would recommend to anyone looking for something to help with dry brittle hair.
Maria T.
I remember I bought this when I had burned my hair yes with bleach!!!! And this product did an amazing job!!!!! My hair was very very very dry and this brought that moisture back to my hair also check out my list to find out how I grew my hair back to healthy looking shine hair!!!
Mariana N.
São Paulo, SP
It smells really good and makes magic with my hair! With the high lights I've made, it's impossible to keep it perfect until I find this new Pantene product! My hair is smoothie and shine and I donMt have problems brushing it anymore!