Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo + Conditioner Set

BY PANTENE

Specially Crafted For Those Who Seek An Exceptional Level Of Care Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Set Includes: Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo Advanced Keratin Repair Conditioner The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Is A Premium Line Born From Our Swiss Heritage.&Nbsp; Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo And Conditioner, With A Triple Blend Complex, Wraps Hair, Which Is Made Mostly Of Keratin, With A Protective Layer To Help Restore Its&Rsquo; Surface To A Healthy, Smooth Condition &Ndash; Without Weighing Your Style Down.&Nbsp; Our Shampoo Was Designed To Fight Many Facets Of Damage, Including Split Ends, Frizz, Dullness, And Dryness.&Nbsp; Use With Advanced Keratin Repair Split End Fuser. Made In Usa Product Ingredients: Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo: &Nbsp; Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyquaternium 76, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lysine Hcl, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Histidine, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. Advanced Keratin Repair Conditioner: &Nbsp; Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium 25, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Bis Peg 4 Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Lysine Hcl, C12 13 Pareth 3, C12 13 Pareth 23, Methyl Tyrosinate Hcl, Histidine, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Red 33. see more...

Erika L.
Erika L.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the smell of this shampoo and even after I have styled my hair I can smell it if I move throughout the day. It also does not leave a film on my hair nor does it dry it out and leave it looking dull and feeling brittle to the touch. My hair feels stronger and holds the style much better when I use this shampoo.
Maria T.
Maria T.
I remember I bought this when I had burned my hair yes with bleach!!!! And this product did an amazing job!!!!! My hair was very very very dry and this brought that moisture back to my hair also check out my list to find out how I grew my hair back to healthy looking shine hair!!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was a little thick and heavy for me to give it 5 stars, but it smells nice and the keratin treatment for the price is unbeatable. super cheap at target when they have gift card promos and coupons
Judith C.
Judith C.
New Bern, NC
This is great. When I use this the damage is repaired and my hair is so soft and smells so great. Will definitely buy again.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when my hair gets super dry and damaged. It always puts the moisture back in my hair without being greasy!
April M.
April M.
Fernandina, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample in the mail, tried and loved it. Went out that night and bought a full size bottle of each.
April S.
April S.
Norton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair feel so good! I could tell a difference immediately after using it! Definitely recommend this!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Harvest, AL
Purchased the keratin repair line on sale. Loved how it made my hair feel and the shine. Great product.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Tipp City, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves my hair smelling wonderful and soft. It's great for helping my hair to remain healthy.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff rocks. Keeps my hair nice and smooth, but not gross or filmy. Smells great too