Hair CareHair ProductsShampooPantene
Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo

Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo

Helps Restore Hair s Surface to a Healthy, Smooth Condition – Without Weighing Your Style Down. Designed to fight many facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, and dryness. Provides shine The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care.  Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo, with a triple blend complex, wraps hair, which is made mostly of keratin, with a protective layer to help restore its’ surface to a healthy, smooth condition - without weighing your style down.  Our shampoo was.

Iss it worth the money?
Tengo cabello reseco y con frizz este producto me lo recomendarian?
How good does this product work? I have used Pantene products in the past but not for a while now. I have colored treated hair and don't want to use anything that will strip out my color but need something to help with the dryness and damage from products that I've used.
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
My mom brought this and I brought another and her hair looked like she came from the salon even after she flat iron her hair I fell in love and continue using thisin reviews
...amazing my hair felt from top to bottom I decided that it might be worth a dry scalp.in reviews
However after using this specific version I didn't notice much of a difference in my hair, especially split ends.in reviews
I feel it is very good, but I have a feeling that combining it with the conditioner makes my hair fall to much.in reviews
tasha S.
Belleville, NJ
Really helped my damaged hair. Product has great smell. This product is really good and was very inexpensive . I was my hair everyweek and it helped not make my hair too oily and dry .
Jessica E.
Lexington, NC
The keratin line is really awesome and affordable. It leaves your hair silky smooth compared to most hair products. Keratin treatments are very expensive. Although keratin treatments leave you with a long lasting result, the Pantene jeratin repair conditioner will leave you with acdeptional results for the price.
Samantha C.
La Feria, TX
I really like the Pantene expert collection. It's left my hair feeling and smelling great! My husband really likes it because he says he loves the way my hair smells. I also like that the conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down or doesn't leave a residue that I feel when trying to style my hair. Great product, great price!
Alexandra A.
Morristown, NJ
Makes my hair feel so much more healthy and thick! Don't have to use too many products after using this
olivia D.
Dry scalp for me nice smell nice package make your hair soft but dried out my scalp I bought it from cvs pharmacy and I have wavy in middle my hair and curly roots and it a little pricey for the size of the bottle . Really disappointed !!
Katie H.
Conyers, GA
I used this after I had my hair permed and it brought the life back to my hair!! I would recommend this to everyone!
Raven F.
Pantene is always a good choice to keep your hair looking and smelling amazing. The keratin is an amazing bonus in this product.
Kayla S.
Kingwood , WV
I've used this Pantene just recently. It's good and left my hair silky soft. It didn't have the good Pantene scent that I love! It did leave my hair less oily which is a win! I would buy again.
Tristian M.
Oldfort, TN
Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Shampoo uploaded by Tristian M.
First off very appealing bottle. A lot of celebrities show off this brand. Smell of the product is very good. The shampoo is also for repairing damaged hair. So if you die your hair alot this would be a great fix.
Hayley K.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this conditioner. My hair feels smooth after using it and over time, I think that my hair feels stronger as well. I've noticed much less breakage at the ends since using this conditioner. The price is pretty decent! Not too pricey but expensive enough that you know it's quality.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...