Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil

Pro-V Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist wraps hair, which is made mostly of keratin, with a protective layer to help restore its surface to a healthy looking, smooth condition. Our oil mist was designed to fight 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness and rough feel.

How well does this work for color treated hair?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil!
chilpancingo guerrero
It is a very good product too has a pleasant smell and is economical The sensation of smell and freshness lasts for days
Markham, ON
I have dry hair from bleach. I use this once every few weeks to bring back shine and create smooth soft hair
Jiutepec, Morelos
I LEAVE ME THIS TREATMENT MY HAIR AND VERY SOFT restored in a few days now my hair is shiny and looks healthy
An amazing product.. It really makes the hair look shiny and healthy without making it oily.. Love it..
Ottawa
Amazing product keeps your hair soft and shiny I love using it. Smells great too! Definitely recommend
Definitivi no me gusta tengo el cabello muy graso y no me gusta como lo dejo en realidad no me gusta
Muchas veces utilice de estas y otras de pantene y mi cabello estaba muy hermoso, puntas intactas!
Boston
Let my hair very soft and shinning for 2 days. I applied when my hair was wet and spread very well.
Tbilisi
like this product and makes hair very soft ♥️♥️ its very economical and i ise this during 1 year
I love this product. It lived me my hair with a lote of shine and resistant. I love the product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...