Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil

Pro-V Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist wraps hair, which is made mostly of keratin, with a protective layer to help restore its surface to a healthy looking, smooth condition. Our oil mist was designed to fight 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness and rough feel.

How well does this work for color treated hair?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil!
Ružomberok
I recommend this product to woman with dry hair it helped me, as you know every single women is worried about the effects of new product, but this one will make your hair really shiny 😊
I love dry oils for both hair and body. This was an alternative to my usual high end dry oil that I bought. I must say I was impressed. It's lightweight, made my hair feel satin smooth and look so healthy - I got so many compliments. Will definitely buy this again and have already recommended it to family and friends.
My hair is very dry and damaged and after I wash my hair it's hard to brush because it's so tangled I put this product in my hair and it feels so nice, makes my hair so soft and healthy and it helped with my split ends so good, I've been using this for a long time now and seriously it makes everything easier and it's not greasy at all! I have very fine hair so some products weight my hair down and this does not! Its great
Scarborough, ON
I love this product! I have very dry, damaged hair from all the chemical processes I've put my hair through. This keratin repair gloss gives my hair a nice shine while smoothing out the ends and adding moisture back into my hair.
It's a great oil treatment but didn't suit by hair. My scalp typically gets really greasy and the product makes it more greasy. So I beer use the glam oil by loreal. But would be a great product for people with dry scalp and coarse hair. Won't repurchase it again.
St Charles
I have been using this product for 3 months now and I just love the result. My hair feels much fuller now. It has luster and shine. It feels so much healthier. I just love it.
United Kingdom
Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil uploaded by Emilija G.
This oil really made my hair shine, very smooth and soft. Really happy that I found another dry oil product for hair to get vitamin e and protect my hair from the UV.
Good amount of oil, really good repairing and hydration to the hair. The hair looks really good and shinny after playing the oil! Great product
Não deixou o cabelo pesado, deu brilho e maciez sem deixar volumoso. A linha completa hidratou as pontas reveladas pela tinta de cabelo.
This oil mist with a blend of five exotic oils added much needed shine to my extremely dry hair. My hair is soft, glossy and less frizzy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...