Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil

Pro-V Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist wraps hair, which is made mostly of keratin, with a protective layer to help restore its surface to a healthy looking, smooth condition. Our oil mist was designed to fight 5 facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, dryness and rough feel.

How well does this work for color treated hair?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil!
san juan
Ladys you all need this in your life lol this is so amazing it makes my hair look so healthy shinny without no freeze it smells so good and it lastes like for 2 days or more depending if you shower your hair for 2-3 days it’s the best product especially if you want to straighten your hair or do anything to it
Webster, NY
This oil is great. Thank t does a good job of hydrating hair and reducing frizz without making hair oily and weighing it down. It’s a good quality product at a good price point I would buy it again for sure
Concho, AZ
I absolutely fell in love with this product. I put my hair through so much. It's been colored (until recently) since I was 13 years old, I'm now 41. I stopped coloring last year. Even so, it's still damaged. I get terribly bad split ends - and my hair is in all kinds of weather, high heat, extreme wind, snow, rain - as a rancher I am out multiple times daily no matter weather conditions. I definitely also get too much summer sun and it takes a toll on my hair as well. While my hair will never be perfectly healthy, this product gives it the look and feel - and I love it.
Weslaco, TX
The oil for pantie has always been a favorite product of mine because it actually repairs my frizz problems with my hair and calms it down although if you have as much trouble finding a product for your frizz hair and can seem to calm that frizz a lot this product is close to being perfect the only problem is you must have it all times if you don't want your frizz to occur
Falls Church, VA
I really love Pantene Pro-V® Expert. The best product I've used spray for hair. It helps a lot to improve the dryness and frizz. I have curly hair, so my hair is full of frizz. I tried very products but could not get better. The Pantene has helped me to reduce frizz and I feel it also moisturizes too!
Augusta, GA
Great product. I've used this product for awhile now.The most effective way to use it is to apply one light squirt to my hands, rub them together and then run my hands through my wet hair, concentrating on the ends and top layers. This deposits just enough product on my hair to make it smooth without weighing it down.
El Paso, TX
Suffering from a dry scalp? Using this product will help your scalp heal from harsh use of shampoos, and will leave your hair silky and healthy as this product will repair the damage to your hair.
Elgin, IL
This is one of the only products that has made my hair straight and smooth. I have very coarse and wavy hair and I absolutely loved this stuff. Its not too heavy and it washes out great.
El Paso, TX
I really like this I actually spray it on my dry ends as well on my extensions when they are getting dried out. It doesn't leave my hair super oily it just gives it a smooth and healthy look. I love it!
Sin duda alguna estas ampolletas de pantene son lo mejor y super rendidoras con 1 sola puedes utilizarla de 2 a 3 veces y dejan el cabello increible suave y sedoso y reparan el daño total de tu cabello y se evidencian los cambios desde la primera aplicacion
Ask a question to the Influenster community...