Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Conditioner uploaded by Vanesa R.Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Conditioner uploaded by Maria P.Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Conditioner uploaded by Maria P.

BY PANTENE

Helps Restore Hair s Surface to a Healthy, Smooth Condition – Without Weighing Your Style Down. Designed to fight many facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness, and dryness. Provides shine The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from our Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care.  Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair Conditioner, with its triple blend complex, wraps hair, which is made mostly of keratin, with a protective layer to help restore its surface to a healthy, smooth condition – without weighing your style down.  Our conditi. see more...

• "I use them together, and have had really good results." in 1 review
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.
Camila D.
Rochester
I have highlights in my hair and I have tried many very expensive shampoos but the only one that has given me a good a lasting result is this Pantene keratin care
Leigh T.
Jenison, MI
I recently purchased this Pantene Pro V product. It smells delightful out of the bottle. It also smells great after the hair dries. Smells just like you left the salon. It is a bit pricey and I noticed that my hair get greasy super fast after I use this conditioner so I try and cut it down to about two times a week. 3 stars at best.
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
I used to use this conditioner all the time back when my hair was supper damaged and it helped repair my hair so quickly! I loved it but then I couldn't find it in stores anywhere near me anymore that is the only reason I stopped using it!
Luz Paola M.
The truth is that it is not my favourite, has good smell but leaves my hair dry and hard to handle, the conditioner does not help much and the hair really does not manageable, the truth is my last option! I don't like it!
Heather P.
Fleetwood, NC
This works great on damaged dry tangled hair. I keep it in our bag when we go to the pool or the beach. Dab a little on and it helps untangle our hair. Then I'll apply it after washing my hair and it restores its silky softness
Erika B.
Wheelersburg, OH
I received this set as a gift. It is a nice alternative to my current regimen. I would buy again if I could not splurge on my salon brands. It has a very nice scent that seems to be long lasting. I did not see a tremendous difference using this but perhaps I need to use it more.
Aurelia M.
San Jose, CA
This stuff works like magic. I would rate it 5 starts but I personally don’t like the sent of it. Some people do however like the sent. It is affordable and really does make a difference in my hair.
Sara B.
Lebanon, PA
I stripped my color my daughters love it the smell the body the shine but if you have funky hair color it stripped it out . Ohhh so sad but my daughter would give it a 4
Edith N.
El Paso
this type of shampoo and conditioner work ok for me, but my hair is too rebelious. i do need to put a lot of products even after using this kind of conditioner. but i like it though
Elizabeth M.
Is this budget friendly? I currently buy 5 different types of EVERYTHING at home!