BY PANTENE

Fights Damage &Amp; Provides Shine The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Is A Premium Line Born From Our Swiss Heritage And Has Been Specially Crafted For Those Who Seek An Exceptional Level Of Care.&Nbsp; Experience Relief From Damage And Get Smooth Hair In 60 Seconds.&Nbsp; Fast Yet Potent, This Pro-V Advanced Keratin Repair Triple-Blend Therapy Wraps The Hair, Which Is Made Mostly Of Keratin, To Fortify Against Damage And Help Restore A Healthy Looking, Smooth Surface.&Nbsp; Our Treatment Was Designed To Fight Many Facets Of Damage, Including Split Ends Frizz Dullness, And Dryness.&Nbsp; Pro-V Advanced+ Keratin Repair's Formula Mimics Hair's Natural Protective Layer To Provide Moisture And Damage Protection. Made In Usa see more...

Julie P.
Julie P.
Duluth, GA
After dying my hair for a while, I noticed that I needed something that would really condition and help and restore my hair! this product works wonders for me and I recommended it to my friends who were struggling with what I was going through!
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Great product for a great price! It does a wonderful job repairing your hair. And the fact that works in one minute while you're in the shower it's a plus! The packaging it's also nice, with just the right amount of product.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Pantene Pro-V® Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair 60-Second Therapy Hair Product 1.7 fl. oz. Box is incredible and makes my hair feel and look better then it ever has! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found a pack of these on clearance and decided to give them a try. I loved this! Made my hair so soft and shiny amd helped keep my frizz to a minimum. Very much reccomend.
Kiana M.
Kiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love It So Much. Would Not Change It For The World. Yes, Nice Scent & Long Lasting. This Lasts Me For A While & I Love It.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I reconstruct my hair, since I had it very badly treated and I liked the result a lot, it is economic and pleasant smell
Jasmin L.
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After 3 uses 3 days apart my hair is more manageable and smooth to touch.

I have below shoulder thin color treated hair. I used my regular sulfate free shampoo and used this as conditioner. For the first application I used the entire ampule(subsequent application I only needed 70%). After 60 seconds I washed and styled by blow drying. My hair felt softer, more manageable, easier to style and no tangles.
There is a slight chemical smell after applying this product which wares off in few hours.
Unlike other masks and smoothening treatments this takes only 60 seconds. That helps me use this more often. I am not sure why this has to be packaged in ampules though. I think amazon pricing is reasonable.
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A quick shot to recover your hair texture, it's a great and effective solution for a damage hair, the best part? comparing with other alternatives, you don't have to wait for ever to see results, affordable, I would definitely recommende it!
Sonia ✨.
Sonia ✨.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair a lot and I need to take care of it so once a month I use these and it leaves my hair super soft and totally untangled (which is surprising since my haie gets tangled a lot lol) Totally worth it!!
Jhennyfer K.
Jhennyfer K.
ananindeua,pa
muitissimo boa essas máscara de tratamento, otimo para aqueles dias que você não tem tempo de fazer uma hidratação de 20min pois ela em 3 minutos deixa seu cabelo mega hidratado