Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair 60-Second Therapy Hair Product uploaded by Maria Luiza do N.Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair 60-Second Therapy Hair Product uploaded by Jess C.

BY PANTENE

Take care of your hair, experience relief from damage and get smooth hair quickly with the Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection. Fast yet potent, the triple-blend by Pantene works to wrap your hair, which is made mostly of keratin, in order to fortify against damage and help restore a healthy-looking, smooth surface. Pantene advanced keratin repair is available in a box of 5 treatments, so you can maintain your best possible hair. This 60-second therapy treatment is designed to fight many facets of damage including split ends, frizz, dullness and dryness. The Pantene keratin repair kit comes in convenient 1.7-fl-oz tubes and is easy to use. Apply it, and you see instant results. This formula mimics the hair's natural protective layer to provide moisture and damage protection. Apply on a regular basis for the maintenance of your sleek and healthy hair.
The Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection is a premium line born from Pantene's Swiss heritage and has been specially crafted for those who seek an exceptional level of care.

Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Advanced+ Keratin Repair:

• Experience relief from damage and get smooth hair in 60 seconds
  • Designed to fight many facets of damage, including split ends, frizz, dullness and dryness
  • Pantene advanced keratin repair provides shine to dull, lifeless hair
  • Mimics hair's natural protective layer
  • Easy to apply with fast results
  • Provides moisture and damage protection
  • 60-second therapy that fights damage and provides shine
  • Comes in a box with 5 treatments in convenient 1.7-fl-oz tubes
  • Helps you to maintain smooth and healthy hair

Alexa C.
Philadelphia, PA
The Pantene Pro-V® Expert Collection Advanced Keratin Repair 60-Second Therapy Hair Product 1.7 fl. oz. Box is incredible and makes my hair feel and look better then it ever has! I would totally recommend it to anyone!
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
After 3 uses 3 days apart my hair is more manageable and smooth to touch.

I have below shoulder thin color treated hair. I used my regular sulfate free shampoo and used this as conditioner. For the first application I used the entire ampule(subsequent application I only needed 70%). After 60 seconds I washed and styled by blow drying. My hair felt softer, more manageable, easier to style and no tangles.
There is a slight chemical smell after applying this product which wares off in few hours.
Unlike other masks and smoothening treatments this takes only 60 seconds. That helps me use this more often. I am not sure why this has to be packaged in ampules though. I think amazon pricing is reasonable.
Nicole O.
Los Angeles , CA
Great product for a great price! It does a wonderful job repairing your hair. And the fact that works in one minute while you're in the shower it's a plus! The packaging it's also nice, with just the right amount of product.
Julie P.
Duluth, GA
After dying my hair for a while, I noticed that I needed something that would really condition and help and restore my hair! this product works wonders for me and I recommended it to my friends who were struggling with what I was going through!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I found a pack of these on clearance and decided to give them a try. I loved this! Made my hair so soft and shiny amd helped keep my frizz to a minimum. Very much reccomend.
Kiana M.
Woodland Park, NJ
I Love It So Much. Would Not Change It For The World. Yes, Nice Scent & Long Lasting. This Lasts Me For A While & I Love It.
Alondra L.
Dallas
I reconstruct my hair, since I had it very badly treated and I liked the result a lot, it is economic and pleasant smell
ĊĿĀŪƉĪĀ P.
New Castle , DE
It smells very good, and lasts in your hair until you wash it again. The effect only lasts the first two days, after them it is as if you hadn't applied it. I've got oily har and dry tips, so I apply it on the tips to hidratate them, but it doen't works very good. I prefeer to try another brand.
Mayara S.
É ótimo pra cabelos muito danificados.. Usei durante 2 meses e ele super hidrata e fortalece os fios.
O cabelo fica sedoso e super hidratado.. Sem frizz e sem pontas duplas!
Jhennyfer K.
ananindeua,pa
muitissimo boa essas máscara de tratamento, otimo para aqueles dias que você não tem tempo de fazer uma hidratação de 20min pois ela em 3 minutos deixa seu cabelo mega hidratado