BY PANTENE

Thickens existing hair so it's like you have up to 6,500 more hair strands.
Your hair looks more beautiful on you than it does in your brush. This potent formula of Vitamin B3, Panthenol, and caffeine helps thicken existing hair strands and provides strength against breakage.

USAGE:

WHO: An expert solution for those with damaged, fragile/easily broken hair that might even be thinning. Gentle enough for those who color.
WHEN: Daily, and immediately notice fuller-looking and thicker-feeling hair
HOW: Apply to wet or dry hair. Spray 15 pumps at the roots to cover your scalp from the ear line up. Massage in with fingertips—then style. No rinsing!

Alcohol Denat, Water/EAU, Niacinamide, PEG/PPG-20/23 Dimethicone, Caffeine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol, Triethanolamine.

Buy on Amazon
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
This product has repaired my hair and has made it stronger and thicker before I started using it was getting so thin with all of my hair dying I was doing and after two weeks of using it started to feel stronger now I have thicker hair as well!
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
im love it I like very much this product for the hair has very good quality and the smell is good it has good presio and it is easy to find it in any store it leaves the hair silky the instructions are well and the package in which this one has good size and price are perfect I like it because it is easy to apply and does not leave your hair
Rachel S.
Durham
This product has great packaging and is a good value for money. It is supposed to thicken your hair and keep it healthy. I have not noticed any difference since using it. However, I don't use it religiously. This may be affected to slightly improve hair growth, but it will not be as effective as something prescription-strength.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I have thinning hair and it’s limp with no volume. Although, I know this is for mature hair, I still have it a try to see if it would work on mine. Although I had reasonable volume the first day, by the second day it was next to nothing. Didn’t help with thinning either
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Yuck! I love Pantene products, but this one was a big disappointment! Will not buy this again. I'm big on smells ... if it doesn't smell the part, I feel it doesn't work ... no lather like the others either. Pricey for its worth.
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
Pantene products are in a class all their own. My hair never feels better than when I use Pantene. Honestly my hair feels different after one use. Softer, stronger healthier, bouncier. Don't know what it is and I don't care all I know is I won't stop using it!!!
Heather M.
This is a really good product. You have to keep using it everyday to see a difference but I feel it's working. It's a clear, scentless serum like formula that easily blends into hair with no greasy feel. I do feel it is has thickened up my hair. I will keep using this product.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love this used to have paper thin hair before that's not my hair looks really good and thick and able to do a lot of stuff with my hair now and doesn't really leave your hair looking weird gray or greasy looking very very good definitely my price range doesn't really blow a hole in y
Evanji Kaurys D.
Omg! Estoy de lo mas encantada y emocionada con este producto, el olor y la sensacion fresca y limpia que da en el cabello es fantastica, no importa que tan sucio este el cabello peinarse con este producto hara lucir como si ye lo acabaste de lavar es buenisimo.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a great product!  when i started losing my hair during treatment for cancer i started getting bald and thin patches, and this did help a little with thickening in the thin patches.  NOT a maricle cure, it doesnt make bald patches disappear, but did make it a bit less noticible.
Mariselda J.
Oxnard, CA
Does the shampoo thicken like the serum does?
Ellen S.
I want to test this product!
Amayrani L.
San Pedro, CA
Does this last throughout the day?
I would like to test this product on my thin hair.Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Hair Thi...by Pantene
I have thin hair can this product help me?Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Hair Thi...by Pantene