BY PANTENE

Pantene Everlasting Ends Shampoo prevents 95% of split ends before they start when used with Everlasting Ends Conditioner and Split Fix Instant Split End Repair Cr me. Tip Fortify Complex smoothes hair and helps protect against split ends to help you grow hair long. Pro-V antioxidant formula smoothes and fortifies hair against damage. Preps hair prone to split ends. see more...

• I would like to know if this shampoo is good for dry hair?2 Answers
Tiffney B.
Madera, CA
Absolutely love this product. Leaves my hair feeling good shiny bouncy does amazing. It lathers really nicely in my hair. Just amazing product overall. I'm super satisfied with this product never disappointed
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I personally like to use this and follow it up up w a regular conditioner and often a deep conditioner after that. There is nothing in the world that works like Pantene, in my opinion. Great for every hair type. .My hair is extremely damaged and this great for me. I will purchase again.
clarissa D.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this shampoo because my grandma always used this!😂I love it cause of the smell never left my hair tangled or any of that sort always felt like a queen with this on ! 💗
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
I love this product!! It's amazing! The packaging is gorgeous! This shampoo cleans my hair so nicely! It has a nice scent! It's also very long lasting! It's perfect for every kind of scalp! I would buy this again!
andrea b.
Linden, NJ
El nombre ubico pero saca caspa después bueno el precio es un poco elevado el cabello hora so so dura muy bien pero su preciosigues siendo muy alto para un Samsung champú sin beneficios no lo recomendaría
caristar l.
Milan, MI
I love everything this company makes when it comes to shampoos and conditioners. I can always count on being able to comb through my hair and have an all day beautiful shine :)
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
I think everyone should use are try Pantene hair care line because the product leaves your scalp clean and fresh for days. People always ask me what product do I use in my hair and I say Pantene because It's cost effective and it really works! My co-corker has started using Pantene on their hair and they've seen great result in the way their hair have changed from being hard and unmanageable to soft and well conditioned.
Mayra A.
E Palo Alto, CA
I just started using this product and I'm already in love with it. I love the way my hair smells after I take a shower every time and the conditioner is a plus too. It really thoroughly cleans my hair good and makes it smell so good too. I would totally recommend it.
Amanda C.
This is definitely the best non-salon brand shampoo. I have straight, fine hair, and it makes my hair super soft and silky. It smells great, but unlike salon shampoo, I can't go as long between washes without my hair feeling greasy. I used this for years until I started coloring my hair and had to switch to salon brand due to the damage.
Jamie B.
Lovington, NM
I absolutely love Pantene products, and this shampoo is no exception. It leaves the scalp feeling clean and smells nice. The scent typically lasts the entire day. The shampoo lathers well. Not too much, and not too little. It is easy to rinse out and rinses very clean.
Keily P.
Doral
I would like to know if this shampoo is good for dry hair?