BY PANTENE

Pantene Everlasting Ends Shampoo prevents 95% of split ends before they start when used with Everlasting Ends Conditioner and Split Fix Instant Split End Repair Cr me. Tip Fortify Complex smoothes hair and helps protect against split ends to help you grow hair long. Pro-V antioxidant formula smoothes and fortifies hair against damage. Preps hair prone to split ends. see more...

• I would like to know if this shampoo is good for dry hair?2 Answers
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
E Palo Alto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product and I'm already in love with it. I love the way my hair smells after I take a shower every time and the conditioner is a plus too. It really thoroughly cleans my hair good and makes it smell so good too. I would totally recommend it.
At the beginning I thought it was a good shampoo but over time it made my hair brittle and a lot of my hair started to fall. I thought it would improve my hair a bit but it didn't it just made my hair get more split ends and feel dry. I don't recommend it at all
clarissa D.
clarissa D.
Moses Lake, WA
I love this shampoo because my grandma always used this!😂I love it cause of the smell never left my hair tangled or any of that sort always felt like a queen with this on ! 💗
Leydi G.
Leydi G.
Laurel, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always had love Pantene Products. This shampoo help me out with my dry ends. It leaves my hair nice and smooth
Deana R.
Deana R.
Palm Coast, FL
Go with the aqua light with Pantene I don't think this one is formulated for all hair
Tiffney B.
Tiffney B.
Madera, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product. Leaves my hair feeling good shiny bouncy does amazing. It lathers really nicely in my hair. Just amazing product overall. I'm super satisfied with this product never disappointed
Lori M.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally like to use this and follow it up up w a regular conditioner and often a deep conditioner after that. There is nothing in the world that works like Pantene, in my opinion. Great for every hair type. .My hair is extremely damaged and this great for me. I will purchase again.
andrea b.
andrea b.
Linden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
El nombre ubico pero saca caspa despuĂ©s bueno el precio es un poco elevado el cabello hora so so dura muy bien pero su preciosigues siendo muy alto para un Samsung champĂș sin beneficios no lo recomendarĂ­a
caristar l.
caristar l.
Milan, MI
I love everything this company makes when it comes to shampoos and conditioners. I can always count on being able to comb through my hair and have an all day beautiful shine :)
Mia A.
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!! It's amazing! The packaging is gorgeous! This shampoo cleans my hair so nicely! It has a nice scent! It's also very long lasting! It's perfect for every kind of scalp! I would buy this again!
Keily P.
Keily P.
Doral
I would like to know if this shampoo is good for dry hair?