BY PANTENE

Repairs 95% of split ends
It's the end of split ends as you know them. And you'll feel fine with Split End Repair Crème, designed to prevent 95% of split ends from ever forming.*

* 3-step system of Everlasting Ends Shampoo, Conditioner, and Split End Repair Crème vs. non-conditioning shampoos

USAGE:

WHO: Great for any hair type that is experiencing split ends
WHEN: Daily to enhance split end repair
HOW: Apply a dime-size amount to damp hair starting at the tips.  Style as usual.

Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium 18, Benzyl Alcohol, PEG 2M, Fragrance, Cetearyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Oleyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Cassia Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract

• I would like to know if this shampoo is good for dry hair?2 Answers
Sara P.
Beaufort, NC
You can never go wrong with a pantene brand shampoo or conditioner in my book. Going back and forth with other hair products I can always tell the difference when I switch back to Pantene, my hair is always smoother, glossier and looks healthier. The only thing I would advise is if you use the conditioner as well be weary of your roots because I noticed my hair will get oily faster.
Tiffney B.
Madera , CA
Absolutely love this product. Leaves my hair feeling good shiny bouncy does amazing. It lathers really nicely in my hair. Just amazing product overall. I'm super satisfied with this product never disappointed
michelle m.
Norcross, GA
Definitely not the best shampoo for my thick, curly hair. Sulfates are never the way to go but its what i expected from this mainstream hair company. This shampoo stripped my hair of ALL its natural oils but the conditioner did help alot, especially with my ends. I would suggest using another shampoo along with the pantene conditioner.
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
I personally like to use this and follow it up up w a regular conditioner and often a deep conditioner after that. There is nothing in the world that works like Pantene, in my opinion. Great for every hair type. .My hair is extremely damaged and this great for me. I will purchase again.
Jessica H.
Newton, NC
While the scent of this product could be improved, I like that it seemed to actually help prevent split and dry ends. I get my hair cut maybe once a year. This lathers well and cleans well. My hair does not feel overly dry or oily when I get out of the shower. I would purchase again.
Clarissa D.
Moses lake , WA
I love this shampoo because my grandma always used this!😂I love it cause of the smell never left my hair tangled or any of that sort always felt like a queen with this on ! 💗
Denisse A.
South River, NJ
I like it... smels great ... it worked for me for a while but lately my hair is really oily and my ends very dry. I dont knownif the shampoo has anything to do with it though
Mia A.
Kenmore, NY
I love this product!! It's amazing! The packaging is gorgeous! This shampoo cleans my hair so nicely! It has a nice scent! It's also very long lasting! It's perfect for every kind of scalp! I would buy this again!
Kaylee P.
I love Pantene shampoo and conditioner. The weather gets very humid where I live but this helps to take my hair. People even tell me all the time how good my hair smells! I would highly recommend Pantene.
Emily T.
rated this a 5 star because it smells good and it makes my hair healthier than it was before i used it. the scent stays on throughout the day and i loved how it felt. i would totally buy again :) loved it
Keily P.
Doral
I would like to know if this shampoo is good for dry hair?