3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends becaus...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it ...1 Answers
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had just gotten a hair cut before using this conditioner, and it definitely has worked well in preventing split ends! It also smells nice and makes my hair feel really smooth. I'll be buying this conditioner again!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
I love the way Pantene Pro-v Everlasting Ends Conditioner leaves my hair feeling. Soft and smooth and easy to brush. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it oily like some conditioners and it smells so good.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helped with my dead ends since I have a lot of them from straitening my hair everyday! I enjoyed using it and it seems like my hair grew longer and has a lot of moisture in it now!
Bralmarys B.
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a Pantene lover. Lately I had my ends really bad, my hair was like so messy and broken, so I decided to try this conditioner. I am not done yet so I don't have a complete review but as for now, it's doing a great job.
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
E Longmeadow, MA
My favorite shampoo! I use it everyday along with the conditioner! pantene products are great for the money and are really great for your hair
Fiona T.
Fiona T.
Richmond Hill, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hair is strong and healthy after use. Although I do not colour my hair (dark, fine, straight hair), I do use a straightening iron for the ends almost every day. This keeps my hair from getting split ends and overall is pretty good. Took off a star as it feels a little heavy even after a thorough rinse.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Love the scent of this conditioner, everyone always comments on how good my hair smells when I use it. It makes my hair super smooth and shiny and feels really healthy.
Mee C.
Mee C.
Toronto, On
Leaves hair shiny and smooth.
I normally have coarse hair that tangles easily, but after applying this, I can run my fingers through my hair.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Es uno de mis favoritos me encanta lo rico que huele y aparte deja mi cabello bastante brillante lo recomiendo del todo es buenisimo!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
I enjoyed using this product as it made my ends feel stronger as well as my hair felt like it was freshly washed at the salon.
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?