BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Amanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday conditioner. Leaves my hair moisturized and feeling light. It no longer looks so dull.
KimMy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Pantene Conditioner! It makes my hair so silky smooth and soft.............................
Isabella S.
Beverly, MA
My favorite shampoo! I use it everyday along with the conditioner! pantene products are great for the money and are really great for your hair
Ashley C.
Oaklyn, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helped with my dead ends since I have a lot of them from straitening my hair everyday! I enjoyed using it and it seems like my hair grew longer and has a lot of moisture in it now!
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a Pantene lover. Lately I had my ends really bad, my hair was like so messy and broken, so I decided to try this conditioner. I am not done yet so I don't have a complete review but as for now, it's doing a great job.
Lauren E.
Love the scent of this conditioner, everyone always comments on how good my hair smells when I use it. It makes my hair super smooth and shiny and feels really healthy.
Mee C.
Toronto, On
Leaves hair shiny and smooth.
I normally have coarse hair that tangles easily, but after applying this, I can run my fingers through my hair.
Alexandra C.
Es uno de mis favoritos me encanta lo rico que huele y aparte deja mi cabello bastante brillante lo recomiendo del todo es buenisimo!
Alisha P.
Toronto
Best conditioner to use! Smells amazing and refreshening while making the hair extremely nice and silky!
Darcy H.
Great product, makes my hair feel smoothr and stronger. Doesn't make my hair feel slick or weighed down, and helps a bit with my fly-aways and frizz issues.Wonderful product with a reasonable price. My only drawback is personal, as my scalp is super sensitive and after a couple of bottles I need to temporarily change up products.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?