3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends becaus...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it ...1 Answers
Leeana P.
Leeana P.
South DAytona, FL
Great conditioner! It is surprisingly light and has a nice scent. The scent lasts all day long.
Sammi B.
Sammi B.
This smells so wonderful and leaves my hair looking shiny and feeling silky smooth!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday conditioner. Leaves my hair moisturized and feeling light. It no longer looks so dull.
Estela V.
Estela V.
Smells great, but doesn't work. Leaves hair soft and smelling good. My boyfriend loves the smell of this Pantene conditioner.
Olivia E.
Olivia E.
Bought this product a few months ago, and it made my hair very soft and silky and didn't dry as frizzy as usual.
KimMy O.
KimMy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love Pantene Conditioner! It makes my hair so silky smooth and soft.............................
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Salinas, CA
I had an enormous split end problem even after trying a multitude of conditioners. This kept my hair soft, shiny, and healthy looking. Definitely would recommend.
Cassi B.
Cassi B.
Waunakee, WI
First off, I love pantene products! I am currently using this product, along with the shampoo, and I think these are my favorite so far! It still keeps my hair soft and shiny! I haven't gotten a haircut in 3 ish months and have still not seen a split end! Definitely one of my favorites!
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Pantene conditioner is a great product, especially if your hair gets damaged easily. I can't use this product regularly because it feels a bit heavy on my hair, but when I want to repair split ends, I do pick up a bottle.
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Enid, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this religiously. It's the best I have found and I love the way it makes my hair smell.
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?