BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Lily M.
This product is very smooth and creamy,leaves my hair feeling silky, soft, and shiny.
Kendra V.
Harts, WV
I love the smell of Pantene shampoo and conditioners! They do make my hair feel soft!
Shania S.
Dryden, WA
This conditioner leaves your hair absolutely amazing. I literally love this and will continue to buy it.
Jinrong L.
Moscow, ID
It helps my hair smooth after using the shampoo, and it improves my hair health condition partially..
Matilda O.
New Bedford, MA
Awesome!!!!! I love this conditioner and shampoo. Leaves my hair smooth and silky. Love it.
Olivia E.
Bought this product a few months ago, and it made my hair very soft and silky and didn't dry as frizzy as usual.
Jennifer L.
Bell, CA
So glad I tried this product. Price point is great and it does a wonderful job on my hair!
Miranda G.
Enid, OK
I use this religiously. It's the best I have found and I love the way it makes my hair smell.
Leeana P.
South Daytona, FL
Great conditioner! It is surprisingly light and has a nice scent. The scent lasts all day long.
Sammi B.
This smells so wonderful and leaves my hair looking shiny and feeling silky smooth!
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?