3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends becaus...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it ...1 Answers
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Enfield, CT
Smells good and works great with hair. Earnestly adore this product! I recommend it 100%. You won't be disappointed!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the cost of Pantene and the smell is amazing it gets my hair clean and keeps it shinny
Dia S.
Dia S.
Riverdale, IL
Very nice, leaves coarse hair manageable and to expensive. Can get coupons for the product sometimes in the paper
Bronwyn B.
Bronwyn B.
Killeen, TX
This conditioner has worked wonders on my hair. It repaired my damaged and fried split ends.
Lama S.
Lama S.
Philadelphia, PA
It is one of my favorite brands that i have to use , its make my hair fluffy and smooth
santana m.
santana m.
Love the smell of this conditioner. I'm not a huge conditioner fan but when I do use it, Pantene is my go to!
Alesha F.
Alesha F.
Vero Beach, FL
Love Pantene and especially this conditioner. Leaves my hair softer and looking shiny without being greasy.
Shania S.
Shania S.
Dryden, WA
This conditioner leaves your hair absolutely amazing. I literally love this and will continue to buy it.
Matilda O.
Matilda O.
New Bedford, MA
Awesome!!!!! I love this conditioner and shampoo. Leaves my hair smooth and silky. Love it.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Bell, CA
So glad I tried this product. Price point is great and it does a wonderful job on my hair!
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?