BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Dia S.
Riverdale, IL
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Very nice, leaves coarse hair manageable and to expensive. Can get coupons for the product sometimes in the paper
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY
Leaves my hair smelling wonderful, whiney and soft. It is nice and smooth after washing with not many tangles.
Ginger C.
I buy bottles of this conditioner and keep stock in it
It makes your hair feel smooth and helps from breaking
santana m.
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
Love the smell of this conditioner. I'm not a huge conditioner fan but when I do use it, Pantene is my go to!
Alesha F.
Vero Beach, FL
Love Pantene and especially this conditioner. Leaves my hair softer and looking shiny without being greasy.
Abby G.
Everett, MA
It has such a great smell, I really liked It leaves your hair smooth and shiny..
I would totally recommend
Cheyenne B.
Super great, made my hair even softer and stronger than before. I loved it! Would use it again for sure.
Shania S.
Dryden, WA
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
This conditioner leaves your hair absolutely amazing. I literally love this and will continue to buy it.
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
I love pantene and this conditioner is the best it keeps my soft and shine and the smell is really good
Jinrong L.
Moscow, ID
Review for: Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Conditioner, 21.1 fl oz more...
It helps my hair smooth after using the shampoo, and it improves my hair health condition partially..
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?