BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends beca...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what i...1 Answers
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
Love it's minty smell. Has a very lightweight texture to it, makes hair smooth and manageable without weighing it down.
Laura T.
Hollywood, FL
Product smells great and leaves a nice finish but has harmful ingredients. Wouldn't recommend just because it's cheap.
Erin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not very pleased with this product because it really weighed my hair down and I lost a lot of my natural volume
Michelle K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My ends are awful. the driest part of my hair. this product works wonders for me and has my ends strong and silky.
Stephanie B.
Leominster, MA
I use Pantene Pro V everyday. Shampoo and Conditioner. I always recommend it to everyone. Me and my girls use it and we love it.
Abby G.
Everett, MA
It has such a great smell, I really liked It leaves your hair smooth and shiny..
I would totally recommend
Estela V.
Smells great, but doesn't work. Leaves hair soft and smelling good. My boyfriend loves the smell of this Pantene conditioner.
Dylan S.
Blacksburg, VA
Makes my hair feel light and gives it a nice shine. Love the smell, even after a couple of hours my hair still smells great.
Cheyenne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super great, made my hair even softer and stronger than before. I loved it! Would use it again for sure.
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
I love pantene and this conditioner is the best it keeps my soft and shine and the smell is really good
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?