3 colors available

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Fortifying Conditioner.

Tip fortifying complex.

Prevents 95% of split ends*. see more...

• I have been looking for something to help with my split ends becaus...2 Answers
  • Is this conditioner good for natural hair?2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it ...1 Answers
Monica W.
Monica W.
Great product!! Anything Pantene is awesome. Makes a noticeable difference in hair making it look fuller, healthier, shinier, and smoothr.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not very pleased with this product because it really weighed my hair down and I lost a lot of my natural volume
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Leominster, MA
I use Pantene Pro V everyday. Shampoo and Conditioner. I always recommend it to everyone. Me and my girls use it and we love it.
Abby G.
Abby G.
Everett, MA
It has such a great smell, I really liked It leaves your hair smooth and shiny..
I would totally recommend
Dylan S.
Dylan S.
Blacksburg, VA
Makes my hair feel light and gives it a nice shine. Love the smell, even after a couple of hours my hair still smells great.
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super great, made my hair even softer and stronger than before. I loved it! Would use it again for sure.
Sahira g.
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
I love pantene and this conditioner is the best it keeps my soft and shine and the smell is really good
Brittani R.
Brittani R.
Battle Creek, MI
This smells amazing and feels wonderful in my hair. My hair feels super soft and clean after use.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Enfield, CT
Smells good and works great with hair. Earnestly adore this product! I recommend it 100%. You won't be disappointed!
This conditioner really makes my hair soft and doesn't feel heavy. I like all of pantene products
I have been looking for something to help with my split ends because i don't want to cut my hair and i want to know if this product actually works
Tamika H.
Tamika H.
Leland, MS
Is this conditioner good for natural hair?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
Has anyone used this product enough to tell if it is doing what it said it will?